nates

Remove rule please! 5.1 rule number 4

This rule is crap like can't kill an indie on Bluefor till he shoots....just had to pay 2.4mill for killing an indie Which is kos. So if you see an indie on Bluefor you can kill till he kills you basically and just think the bluefor can't kill and indie on the opfor side till he shoots and kills the bluefor. So can indies just be kos no matter what

Edited by nates

1 hour ago, nates said:

This rule is crap like can't kill an indie on Bluefor till he shoots....just had to pay 2.4mill for killing an indie Which is kos. So if you see an indie on Bluefor you can kill till he kills you basically and just think the bluefor can't kill and indie on the opfor side till he shoots and kills the bluefor. So can indies just be kos no matter what

That rule has nothing to do with what you are going on about be more specific 

-1 It's not a bad rule ss you are at peace and it would take independents some time to get to rasman depending on what they are in  and it allows indep to actually get close before they get destroyed.

No the problem was there was an indie that was about to shoot a tank on opfor side with a dragon from bluefor hills and we killed him before he shot and we had to comp him

7 minutes ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

-1 It's not a bad rule ss you are at peace and it would take independents some time to get to rasman depending on what they are in  and it allows indep to actually get close before they get destroyed.

No the problem was there was an indie that was about to shoot a tank on opfor side with a dragon from bluefor hills and we killed him before he shot and we had to comp him

if he was indep and on blufor side of the hill then u shouldn't have need to comp him but if he was on opfor fair enough would of need opfor permission 

Im going to +1 this for the reason being is that indepts are a KOS faction, And they cause massive casualties to both sides. I had killed an indept across the border because he was climbing a hill to CPA, and if i didnt i would of lost most of my vechiles and forced to call in an airstrike on his postion, and i dont know about the rest of you but i hate having my men killed because we HAVE to give the indepts a chance

• Like 1

First off why are you even going to opfor land without permission from opfor

1-

If you are thristy for action go on some warfare server there is enough action there.

+1 reason being is because the way I and most people have always played is that indeps are kos no matter what. They are a threat to everyone so I see it as you were doing the OPFOR a favor, also if the indep was on BLUFOR than you didn't have to comp because it's your territory. Now for that staff member that made you comp needs to give you that money back.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.