Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheev Palpatine

Cheap pchelas or SUVs for opfor

Right now, it takes either $262,500 at the minimum with a pchela to get to CPA from opfor base in any reasonable amount of time. Pchelas really aren't useful for anything else, so I suggest putting them down to 100K or give us SUVs. UAZs are slow as hell even with speed upgrades, and if you get speed upgrade 5 it completely negates the point of using a UAZ to get to the border(cost.)

Pchelas have 0 practical use, I've never seen them used for anything other than cheap border flights, so I don't quite understand why they cost a quarter of a mil. Hopefully this is addressed in the economy changes :D

+1

would also be nice to reduce the price of Landrovers for INDs as now they are 150k i believe, so if you dont have cash on ind (as i do for example) you have to waste your time driving this old UAZ thats about to destroy itself on nearest pebble...

9 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

+1

would also be nice to reduce the price of Landrovers for INDs as now they are 150k i believe, so if you dont have cash on ind (as i do for example) you have to waste your time driving this old UAZ thats about to destroy itself on nearest pebble...

i used to play indi and y e s transportation sucks for indies too

I ain't gonna lie,pchelas are very good at doing it's job which is recon,from my experience they're quite nice at that.You can spot and have it marked on your map almost everything when you're flying with it.(But yeah i guess no one uses the pchela for that so +1)

Gotta love using dem pchelas to go SNEEKI BREEKI on indeps :) 

7 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

i used to play indi and y e s transportation sucks for indies too

Yeah, considering i usually use normal vehicles to get to the Rasman. CPB is always closed and unmanned,  and CPA is full of Opfor camping with some IFVs or ATGMs (not to mention flying tanks that Mi24s are), i always have to go through northern valley where border stops... And it sucks when you only have uaz...

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.