Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thotkitti

President sitting in safezone

Today, there was a president who became president and set all taxes max, he then sat in safezone for a large majority of the time and was just doing trash rp, the only time he left the safezone was to change laws and such, the cops were not even declaring him corrupt because they are too kill hungry all the time and could care less about money since they don't have to spend any. My point is that I think it should be made a rule that the president cant sit in spawn longer than 8 minutes or he will lose presidency or die or something, its just super ridiculous when theres a president with max taxes and you can't do anything about it.

I think it'd be nice if a proper government complex was added to the mission, where the president is allowed to reside and could be attacked by protesters/insurgents.

10 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

IIRC maxing taxes and sitting in SZ isn't allowed.

I thought so too, but I couldn't find it in the rules, I was like 100% sure it was in the rules, idk if it was and then was removed or what

Just now, Hordan_is_innocent said:

I support that rule, it’s fine if they do that and go hide in the desert but in safe zone should be regulated 

yeah, i think it should definitely be a rule, and i agree, nothing wrong with hiding in the middle of the desert, but it is kinda lame RP

yeah certain roles shouldn’t be allowed to be in the safe zone for more than 5 minutes, president, chief of police, leader of opfor, because it ruins certain rp elements for ex: if the president is corrupt as you mentioned and jacked the taxes way up nobody can stop it and he’s doing a way worse version of pay check farming. And if you are chief of police and there are a group of independents trying to take you out for 3 hours but you go into safe zone 24/7 it ruins rp

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.