Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hordan

RIP TLX

20190119112752_1.thumb.jpg.5c7b6302e910efeea084be5cfcf329fb.jpg

I guess this is what happens when you get into little verbal fights with smidge griffkin's friends??

Also nice way to keep your freshly re-started server going, perm banning people without even talking to them about it first.

AND this isn't meant to be some weak threat but by banning me you just lost 5 players on your server, hope it was worth it?

RIP tlx 2k19 see you in 2020 for a month or so

Oh and forgot to mention, the people i was "abusing" and "trolling" were opfor in the north rdm'ing people at like 12am pst and they said something to me first, i was just chilling with a buddy of mine on good ol' takistan.

For starters, these "friends" you refer to, are just players on the server..... so do'nt start with that nonsense. Ironic how all your previous bans are for the same thing. Guess you didn't learn, even after I had asked you to stop. You are a troll and a detriment to the server, you wont be missed.

Good riddance. 

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

Perm? Really? 

Yes. Really.... I warned him myself, and I went against the advice of a few people to unban him... I removed his ban to give him another chance, on the condition he did not act like he did previously, which ultimately led to his other bans from former senior staff. Unfortunately he didn't learn in that time we have been offline and hes been banned. So that's that.

19 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Yes. Really.... I warned him myself, and I went against the advice of a few people to unban him... I removed his ban to give him another chance, on the condition he did not act like he did previously, which ultimately led to his other bans from former senior staff. Unfortunately he didn't learn in that time we have been offline and hes been banned. So that's that.

You act like me and you had some mutual understanding that is just not the case at all I don’t even remember these other bans you’re referring to and it is insane youre calling me a troll I’ve promoted the server I’ve made many forum topics with suggestions and I’ve been playing off and on for a year or so. And my “troll behavior” has always just consisted of shit talking and doing dumb shit in game. I rarely even buy guns in taki life as a civ. And what got me banned was I called some rdm’er a faggot and was fucking around i wasn’t mad or anything at all, you told me to stop and i assumed you meant stop saying faggot, so even though there is no rule about that i listened and then jokingly mentioned jerrod like a couple more times till server restart then i hopped off for the night. Look you can run your server how you want but i think it’s ridiculous you perm banned me, ridiculous you didn’t talk to me first, and ridiculous you’re already doing this crap when the server JUST went back up. And you mentioned other staff members recommending my ban? i don’t doubt it but most the staff ive talked  to were cool and understood i wasn’t some troll villain like i’ve been painted as by the 3 server owners and a couple salty players. (owners being giovanni unknown and you). I even talked to giovanni a couple times and he called me a troll and what not but from my point of view we were on good terms ish. If you wanna change my unban to a week or 2 or something or just unban me altogether i’d be glad so me and my buddies can continue to play on takistan life every now and then but if not it’s whatever i’ll move on with my life. But whatever happens happens i guess it was a good run and thanks to the people who kinda backed me up and the ones who did publicly (@judge and @mez) 

PEACE DAWGS 

49 minutes ago, Hordan_is_innocent said:

You act like me and you had some mutual understanding that is just not the case at all I don’t even remember these other bans you’re referring to and it is insane youre calling me a troll I’ve promoted the server I’ve made many forum topics with suggestions and I’ve been playing off and on for a year or so. And my “troll behavior” has always just consisted of shit talking and doing dumb shit in game. I rarely even buy guns in taki life as a civ. And what got me banned was I called some rdm’er a faggot and was fucking around i wasn’t mad or anything at all, you told me to stop and i assumed you meant stop saying faggot, so even though there is no rule about that i listened and then jokingly mentioned jerrod like a couple more times till server restart then i hopped off for the night. Look you can run your server how you want but i think it’s ridiculous you perm banned me, ridiculous you didn’t talk to me first, and ridiculous you’re already doing this crap when the server JUST went back up. And you mentioned other staff members recommending my ban? i don’t doubt it but most the staff ive talked  to were cool and understood i wasn’t some troll villain like i’ve been painted as by the 3 server owners and a couple salty players. (owners being giovanni unknown and you). I even talked to giovanni a couple times and he called me a troll and what not but from my point of view we were on good terms ish. If you wanna change my unban to a week or 2 or something or just unban me altogether i’d be glad so me and my buddies can continue to play on takistan life every now and then but if not it’s whatever i’ll move on with my life. But whatever happens happens i guess it was a good run and thanks to the people who kinda backed me up and the ones who did publicly (@judge and @mez) 

PEACE DAWGS 

Big Logical Man (((DESTROYS))) Smidge with FACTS and LOGIC

21 hours ago, Hordan_is_innocent said:

PEACE DAWGS 

I don't think mez was supporting you lol and I don't know the full deal I just think it's dumb to perm people that are active especially without talking to them first, this is coming from my experience from TS Helper to Admin for more than a few months. I personally think that a better system would be to not tell a player how long they're banned for in the message or what they were banned for at all and tell them to come and talk to find out and dispute it, that way no one gets upset because they weren't given a chance to talk about it and they can learn what they were banned for over voice and in discussion with a staff member where they can also dispute if they are given the chance. That all won't happen though because it's a lot easier to just ban people without talking to them and act like they're the scum of the planet, you'd have to have staff that are willing to talk calmly and rationally too. 

54 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

I don't think mez was supporting you lol and I don't know the full deal I just think it's dumb to perm people that are active especially without talking to them first, this is coming from my experience from TS Helper to Admin for more than a few months. I personally think that a better system would be to not tell a player how long they're banned for in the message or what they were banned for at all and tell them to come and talk to find out and dispute it, that way no one gets upset because they weren't given a chance to talk about it and they can learn what they were banned for over voice and in discussion with a staff member where they can also dispute if they are given the chance. That all won't happen though because it's a lot easier to just ban people without talking to them and act like they're the scum of the planet, you'd have to have staff that are willing to talk calmly and rationally too. 

yeah we were down to play again especially since the server is booming rn and hordan hadn’t really done anything since tlx went down last year and even the stuff he had a “reputation for” wasn’t that bad it was just messing around it was never malicious trolling as they keep acting like it was. And yeah i think he meant to thank vlad or someone who defended him a bit on the ban post idk he told me to put mez. 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.