Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfslayer

My opinion on Supporter

Either remove it or make it a 1 to 2 mill license you have to purchase.

As of right now a select few have it giving them cheap weapons, cheap upgrades and vehicles which are usually better/cheaper than their regular faction counterpart. This gives some players a unfair advantage which they can easily abuse.

Hey Wolfslayer!

We have been looking into a way to make supporter more fair and fun for everyone, we have not made a final decision on what we are going to do yet. But it will be an improvement over what we have right now! We are not sure yet on when we will be implementing this, so please be patient.

Thanks!
Slingshot

7 hours ago, Wolfslayer said:

Either remove it or make it a 1 to 2 mill license you have to purchase.

As of right now a select few have it giving them cheap weapons, cheap upgrades and vehicles which are usually better/cheaper than their regular faction counterpart. This gives some players a unfair advantage which they can easily abuse.

Yeah i agree that its not fair, because I have wanted to get it for a while, but I either have to pay or get 25 upvotes and make an application, and people just don’t upvote me. It’s definitely an unfair perk and I agree with a liscense but I think it should cost something like 5 million because the reduced prices save you a lot more than that.

Supporter isn't OP in the sense of god like abilities but they get advantages that normal bro's don't have and get steep discounts on items like speed 5 which is only 40k. As indep supporter is basically required if you want to respond to air threats immediately instead of running back to base and getting a ural or igla pod. The best case for supporter is to either give everyone access like what happened for Christmas in 2017 or 2016 or merge all supporter items into the default boxes. I'd like to add though that VIP isn't actually OP because best thing there is a metis amd everything else is garbage, if they still made 1 mil paychecks however.....

34 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

Do supporters have to go to the supporter trader to get the cheaper items?

Yes

Supporter is good. Almost no one will give money if the server isn't granting them something in return, atleast I know I probably won't give anything.

And for those that can't get enough upvotes, do a lil sneaky one and upvote each other

we should simply get going reviewing supporter applications. 

2 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

Supporter is good. Almost no one will give money if the server isn't granting them something in return, atleast I know I probably won't give anything.

And for those that can't get enough upvotes, do a lil sneaky one and upvote each other

i Don’t think I have enough friends to upvote me 

Supporter is very nice and should be kept as it is in my opinion.Supporter is an achievement for those who have been rewarded with it either by applications or just by devoting their time on the community.

Those who submitted supporter applications have worked hard to achieve the requirements,those who simply can't get the minimum reputation requirement just have to work HARDER  and attempt to make Friends and more people on their side.

And those who got supporter by staff without submitting apps,just simply deserve the title they've got.

I honestly don't like the whole "pay for supporter" thing but,well,the server needs donations :D
I'm still waiting to receive an answer but yes ya gotta have patience : D 

9 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

lmao, that's actually the real reason nobody donates because they don't get anything in return. I guess since almost none of the oldies play you could charge like $10 or $20 for the unique skins at base like Jarhead and the Drunk Minister. Or does Bohemian not even like cosmetic stuff.

7 hours ago, Dereck Frost said:

Supporter is an achievement for those who have been rewarded with it either by applications or just by devoting their time on the community.

yeah brutha 4 years after I started playing I finally got it because you always had to donate to get it but now if you're reputable and popular on here you have a chance.

Ive donated a little more than $100 in the past 4 years and a bunch of the old folks did too, we all played so gd much that we just wanted the big paychecks to mess around because we already put hundreds to thousands of hours in grinding the legit way. I think if the gap was shorter between the two there wouldn't be so much of a problem, just either add better options to make money, increase payout, or lower prices

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.