Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thotkitti

Bluefor Leader Application

Name: тноткıттı

Hours in arma 2 OA: 2477

I have played as blufor a lot, and I have a strong understanding of the rules, I have seen too many cops who are inexperienced and don’t know what they are doing in the past few days the server has been up, Ive been sent to prison without being told why, someone disarmed me of 150k worth of gear when i was complying and had nothing illegal on me nor any warrants for me, and I have seen missiles used against a bank robber when martial law was declared even after the original threat had been dealt with. What I’m trying to say is that the blufor faction needs to be disciplined more because its a great faction when the members of it follow the rules, I would also make sure that people have to take the cop test and pass with 80% or higher to be allowed to play as cop. 

Some negative things about me with regards to being blufor are that I don’t play blufor all the time, I like to play civ some of the other times, another thing is I get salty when I lose my cop gear as I usually carry an inventory with a large price tag. Another negative thing about me is that I forget to grab taser ammo and then end up using lethal in a situation where I could have used a taser.

as a side note, If my application is not accepted, I support ANC because I have seen him in action and he is a great blufor player and is good at leading.

You constantly start fights in global, and do not understand the rules at all. I've seen BLUFOR engage OPFOR, and you argue over global that is was a rule break when it was justified and within the rules. 

8 minutes ago, Mark Stavaros said:

You constantly start fights in global, and do not understand the rules at all. I've seen BLUFOR engage OPFOR, and you argue over global that is was a rule break when it was justified and within the rules. 

If you are talking about the martial law, i saw that someone had said that it was because opfor engaged blufor to which blufor then used a heli to blow them to shit, to me that means the original threat had been dealt with and if it hadn’t been dealt with, the helicopter should have been down at the border or wherever the opfor was engaging blufor at. I also never argued that the heli shouldn’t have engaged opfor, and you have listed one example after using the word constantly, so provide me with other examples before saying that I constantly start fights in chat.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.