Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Genix

Request For The Playerbase

Hello everyone,

I'm sure everyone is very excited about TLX coming back in hopefully just a few hours now, I know I am, and I just wanted to ask a few things of all you guys. As I've seen in the past on the forums and in the Discord, people make a lot of bogus suggestions and suggestions that are frankly just stupid or simply just not going to happen. So, with that said, I think it'd be a good idea to hold off on making a ton of suggestions until the server can be fully tested and made sure that whatever is already implemented is working good. This may sound like a stupid request to some, but, I really do think it'd be a good thing to get some pressure off of the Administration and Development team as well as the Director for the opening of the server. Thank you for acknowledging this post if you choose to and have a nice day.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.