Fragmented

Violent Crime

What is considered a violent crime? in teamspeak ive had diffrent disputes of people saying that robbing a gas station is not a violent crime and blufor cant kos due to that but other say it is a violent crime, i just want this clarified once and for all

• Like 1

I would say that a gas station robbery is a violent crime since you are technically doing an armed robbery, with that being said, you can't just KOS because someone did a violent crime.

Just now, JumpyWizard said:

I would say that a gas station robbery is a violent crime since you are technically doing an armed robbery, with that being said, you can't just KOS because someone did a violent crime.

lmao just got shot by 3 different guys  2 days ago when i robbed a bank, leaving my weapon inside. Also i wasnt even seen by anyone inside, so blufor is just KOSing people who are suspects unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

lmao just got shot by 3 different guys  2 days ago when i robbed a bank, leaving my weapon inside. Also i wasnt even seen by anyone inside, so blufor is just KOSing people who are suspects unfortunately.

If they saw you with a weapon, then they can shoot you on sight, since you might have a concealed weapon. Now for them shooting you there, I disagree with it and I would've definitely handed out warnings if I was dealing with the situation.

2 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

If they saw you with a weapon, then they can shoot you on sight, since you might have a concealed weapon. Now for them shooting you there, I disagree with it and I would've definitely handed out warnings if I was dealing with the situation.

Yep, I think its perfect time for me to leave Indeps and play as civilian, just to get some people up to Support room to make them more carefull with their gamestyle...

19 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Yep, I think its perfect time for me to leave Indeps and play as civilian, just to get some people up to Support room to make them more carefull with their gamestyle...

I don't think having the intent of getting killed so you can teach people a lesson in support is a good idea, most of the online staff are usually trying to enjoy the game as well.

I dont play civ very often do to the fact that cops like to kos even when your unarmed. This needs to be handled either training for new cops or more punishments.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Dat tru, but we either have KOSers everywhere or do something about it

xD A lot of Indeps KoS civs if they are armed, they do not even pose a threat to them and kill them. They also KoS unarmed civs cause they are not Muslim???

1 hour ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

xD A lot of Indeps KoS civs if they are armed, they do not even pose a threat to them and kill them. They also KoS unarmed civs cause they are not Muslim???

I never see this happen unless its a newb who just connects and starts killing everyone. Anyone who knows the rules enough to ask if a civ is muslim(which opens them to robbery harassment, etc) is obviously not killing them for that reason more likely for not following robbery commands.

You seem very misinformed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, staan said:

I never see this happen unless its a newb who just connects and starts killing everyone. Anyone who knows the rules enough to ask if a civ is muslim(which opens them to robbery harassment, etc) is obviously not killing them for that reason more likely for not following robbery commands.

You seem very misinformed.

You can almost make a "Misinformed guide to having it all wrong" thread going.

On 21.06.2018 at 9:02 AM, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

If a civ isnt a muslim, we are still not allowed to KOS him. If you see it, report it. Tbh i havent seen anything like that for at least quite a few days, while cops do that everyday

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

If a civ isnt a muslim, we are still not allowed to KOS him. If you see it, report it. Tbh i havent seen anything like that for at least quite a few days, while cops do that everyday

Yeah, it has not happened recently, it used to happen a lot in the past. Or when there are a lot of indeps on. 

Still, it doesnt happen mate. Now most of civs use to join terror, so those things dont happen, but I personally got KOSed when i was unarmed, shot by 50 cal from hills and dmr behind me, just when ive died i heard one person that has brain and turned on sirens, reloading M9 after leaving vehicle...

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.