aleks

Airshow Server Event

This is an idea for a new server event;post what you think about this in the comments.

How it works:

Blufor and Opfor should have an airshow competition.They take their jets and helicopters out,perform stunts and let the civs decide:Who is better?

Rules:

1. War vehicles are allowed, but you can't use them against anyone.

2. Blufor and Opfor may not engage each other.

3. If you crash, the other faction wins.

4. No trolling

5. Civilians can be refs, and after the show they can say who was better. (NO TROLLING)

6. Indeps pls don't use AA.

7. Everyone from the winning faction gets 5mil.

P.S. Staff pays for the jets obviously :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fakie said:

oof

I think he means SS will give money out but it might be hard to get hold of them

2 hours ago, aleks said:

This is an idea for a new server event;post what you think about this in the comments.

How it works:

Blufor and Opfor should have an airshow competition.They take their jets and helicopters out,perform stunts and let the civs decide:Who is better?

Rules:

1. War vehicles are allowed, but you can't use them against anyone.

2. Blufor and Opfor may not engage each other.

3. If you crash, the other faction wins.

4. No trolling

5. Civilians can be refs, and after the show they can say who was better. (NO TROLLING)

6. Indeps pls don't use AA.

7. Everyone from the winning faction gets 5mil.

P.S. Staff pays for the jets obviously :D

Sounds like a really good idea. I'm up for it

54 minutes ago, Pearse said:

I think he means SS will give money out but it might be hard to get hold of them

Im right here lmao. Once/if I get the ability to spawn money, I will do it, or if I am promised compensation

39 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

Im right here lmao. Once/if I get the ability to spawn money, I will do it, or if I am promised compensation

He good, he lovely

but most importantly

he still has not ability to spawn money ;(

Buy me an L-39 and I'll do some neato stuff, or get a littlebird and I'll fly down main street in Rasman

Sounds good, how will the civs judge though? Like is it just gonna be a vote or is there going to be a rating system from 1-10 for example?

• Like 1

I think it should be voting, not 1-10, but if you all want that then sure. We just need funding for those jets and helis, and also 2 people who are willing to create a group from their faction and prepare them for the show.

Edited by aleks
because [insert reason]

1 hour ago, aleks said:

I think it should be voting, not 1-10, but if you all want that then sure. We just need funding for those jets and helis, and also 2 people who are willing to create a group from their faction and prepare them for the show.

yeah i'm fine with whatever ranking system we use, just curious. When do you think we will be doing the event?

1 minute ago, LT. Potato said:

yeah i'm fine with whatever ranking system we use, just curious. When do you think we will be doing the event?

Probably Saturday after Convoy event.

Just now, aleks said:

Probably Saturday after Convoy event.

Alright i'm pretty busy Saturday so I probably wont make it to the convoy, but I might be able to make the air event.

40 minutes ago, Dirty Dan said:

What time will the event start

Probably 6 PM EST Depending on the previous event runtime but the first event will start at 5 PM EST 

Edited by Isaac

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.