[Player name] : staan

[Date issue occured] : About 0:30 of GMT1, 11.06.2018

[Issue] : Basically, staan has crowled under my Stryker, while I was trying to check Marijuana Dealer because we've got an issue with drug dealing. When I was typing to him to stop doing that, he pulled me over. While I was kicked out from my own vehicle, he got inside, so I wasn't able to get in from the driver seat, leaving me at open field. Then I've been shot by a hired PMC from 10 metres behind me.  Before, staan and thotkitti (Not sure if I wrote his name correctly, but I guess that this server doesnt have many people with similiar name)  were following me for about 5 minutes. Later, after I've came to retrieve my Stryker RIOT MEV, and it wasnt there. So it was either destroyed by him, or lost because of him, kicking me out made the car open and could've been stolen by him or a civ in meantime.

[Evidence] : Please pay attention to communicate about being pulled over by a Cop1, as you can see staan was the cop 1. Another screenshot shows the place where I was killed, and my vehicle wasnt there. It wasnt either impounded, as you can see at another screenshot.

20180611002814_1.jpg

20180611002803_1.jpg

20180611003434_1.jpg

20180611003655_1.jpg

kris was running around there when you hopped out to check drug dealer, i thought he jumped into the stryker and thought i was pulling him out, when i seen it was you i didn't have time to run away and abort the pullout because you have to crawl under the vehicle to get the dialog.

1. name check

2. Civs cannot get in to vehicles where the blufor is inside

3. Not even a single seed of truth, while following me with PMC for  about 5 minutes, without doing anything after my assasination

4. Stryker has dissapeared - either youve stole/destroyed him or let the civs do that, without a chase or information on Side channel

5. Havent done anything, even with info that the civ may have sold big amounts of marijuana - because "you trust him"

Theres no way to escape, just admit to what you've done. Havent your parents teached you not to lie?

• Like 1

1. i didn't shoot anyone, and its hard to namecheck from under a stryker.

5 hours ago, staan said:

when you hopped out to check drug dealer

3. i thought you ran in front of their car.

4. not sure what happened to it, carmageddon ?

5. I figured he deserved a break after you fail rp murdered him unwanted amd unarmed and destroyed his chopper 1 life before.

My parents never techerd i grammar , but them have learnt me to be a nice person who dont murder unarmed civs with no warrant or proof of crime.

You're just admitting that you've done what i have mentioned, with that try of being a knight on white horse defending his friends. If you want to continue this topic, he had enough time to gain alt and fly back to airport. Instead, ignoring my warning, he still tried to land - then he could've tried to kill me - by the warrants I were able to see that he committed crime that can only be done with weapon. 

I still find it funny how you guys were following me for few minutes straight. In my second screenshot you can see your Police Lada at top left corner. So you were able to see them, as their vehicle was in front of you. 

And you've still haven't said anything about the assassination. The PMC has KILLED A COP, and you've done nothing, without even securing a crime scene.

Carmageddon happened 10 minutes after i was looking for my vehicle, so probably +- 250 uptime, so that's also isn't a truth.

At point 5 you've said that you let him go, basically breaking the rules/RP at that time.

Summing up your last paragraphs - I haven't mentioned anything about your grammar, and looks like your parents have done their job poorly. To be completely honest, you disgust me. Your word is worth less than a virtual 1 million of dollars in a videogame, if you have to lie instead of admitting to fact that you broke rules.

Staan, I really want to understand why you behave so immature. And if you think that you done your job of making me angry, you actually haven't. I haven't lost much for me, mostly because I don't care about things in a videogame, I prefer real life. But you have lost something that typical humans are trying to save - morality. Liars aren't respected by anyone.

• Like 3

other than thinking a civ jumped into your stryker and trying to pull him out i'm not sure what you think im guilty of.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:37 PM, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

You're just admitting that you've done what i have mentioned, with that try of being a knight on white horse defending his friends. If you want to continue this topic, he had enough time to gain alt and fly back to airport. Instead, ignoring my warning, he still tried to land - then he could've tried to kill me - by the warrants I were able to see that he committed crime that can only be done with weapon. 

I still find it funny how you guys were following me for few minutes straight. In my second screenshot you can see your Police Lada at top left corner. So you were able to see them, as their vehicle was in front of you. 

And you've still haven't said anything about the assassination. The PMC has KILLED A COP, and you've done nothing, without even securing a crime scene.

Carmageddon happened 10 minutes after i was looking for my vehicle, so probably +- 250 uptime, so that's also isn't a truth.

At point 5 you've said that you let him go, basically breaking the rules/RP at that time.

Summing up your last paragraphs - I haven't mentioned anything about your grammar, and looks like your parents have done their job poorly. To be completely honest, you disgust me. Your word is worth less than a virtual 1 million of dollars in a videogame, if you have to lie instead of admitting to fact that you broke rules.

Staan, I really want to understand why you behave so immature. And if you think that you done your job of making me angry, you actually haven't. I haven't lost much for me, mostly because I don't care about things in a videogame, I prefer real life. But you have lost something that typical humans are trying to save - morality. Liars aren't respected by anyone.

Since you want this to continue; 

No white knighting, i didn't even know the civ that you are lying about giving time to follow your command in 3 seconds.

The pmc killed you on a contract for me why would i arrest them.

You admitted to breaking rules on purpose in global cause their were only 5 of us on the server.

I used bad grammar on purpose making fun of your poor grammar.

On 6/11/2018 at 3:08 AM, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Havent your parents teached you not to lie?

I don't care if I disgust you. I don't need to impress people on the internet. 

If you need to understand why someone acts immature in a cartoon video game about terrorism you might be missing the point. Noone has ever existed that hasn't lied.

Get off your high horse.

Edited by staan

The pmc killed you on a contract for me why would i arrest them.

other than thinking a civ jumped into your stryker and trying to pull him out i'm not sure what you think im guilty of.

Ekhm, for FailRP and trolling basically?

Do you think its normal for a cop, to contract a PMC to assasinate his teammate and help in the murder, by pulling a cop over from APC?

You're just proving that your guilty even more with every new word

3 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Do you think its normal for a cop, to contract a PMC to assassinate his teammate and help in the murder, by pulling a cop over from APC?

no, do you think it's normal for a cop to drive around in an apc? no. do you think it's normal for a cop to shoot a helicopter out the sky with an apc, no. do you think it's normal to ever hire anyone to assassinate anyone? no

it's a game

nowhere does it say blufor can't hire pmc for assassinations.

and noone pulled you over, you were followed to weed dealer.

Lol, youre putting a lie on top of a lie.

1. do you think it's normal for a cop to drive around in an apc?  - Yes, I was testing STRYKERs armor because I heard an interesting myth about it, and as you cannot sell vehicles here, i stayed with it.

2. Do you think it's normal for a cop to shoot a helicopter out the sky with an apc  - Yes, and even in this case it didnt happaned. He was 10 metres above the ground, landing (so he wasnt following cop orders). And we both now that ive got STRYKER MED EVAC RIOT that is not armed, so dont lie.

3. do you think it's normal to ever hire anyone to assassinate anyone?  Of course it is, but not when you're a NATO Officer.

1. i've never seen a cop irl driving an apc

2. you gave someone 3 seconds to follow a command in a descending helicopter then murdered him. (everyone on the server seen how fast it was and commented on it, including me and another cop(noah) who both had just recently checked wanted list and didn't see the civ on the wanted list) So in reality you're the one who broke a rule here.

1. Police may only ever kill civilians in self defense, in the defense of someone else, or if they pose a lethal threat to others

3. i got tired of seeing a corrupt co worker kill people for no reason, so i hired a professional on the down low to seek out justice.

the reality of the whole matter is that you posted a thread about cops sitting in strykers and killing people , then after you did this i pointed out your hypocrisy and you were mad.

Lmao, if you really want to compare unarmed stryker that was patrolling with one equipped with mk19/m2. (Still funny that guy with as50 tws and handheld ATGM  cries about MEV Stryker)

Also, if you werent able to see him at wanted list - aint my fault, maybe youve looked too late. Ive got my third of 400k bounty, so he was wanted for sure.

And youre still trying to look like a white knight, taking down "corrupted" cops.

• Like 1

Also, I would like to close that topic now. You've wasted enough of my time and I dont demand any comp from you, as this case isnt about the money but behavior. This conversation isnt interesting and exposing your lies has became quite boring after few replies. 

However, I want this to stay on forum, so community can have a look and see who's a liar and troll on this server

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1