Sign in to follow this  
Heart

How to Increase Server Population

Have you wondered why the servers population is so low? Around 15-25 people?

Regardless Im going to tell you how to change that problem by Increasing the server population.

• Spread the word! Tell your friends and other players about the TLX ArmA 2 (Takistan Life Xtreme Server)!
  • If your friends ever mention missing the old ArmA 2 Life servers just mention TLX.
  • Share your posts from TLX on social media, If enough people share this server is destined to get a high population.
  • Make a video! If you have Obs or even fraps you can record gameplay and edit it.

If you agree with these tips drop a thumbs up and a comment.

• Like 5

Arma 2 is a dying game u have people that return to it for nostalgia sake but they are not permanent players growing  population right now would be very hard 

• Like 3

On 6/10/2018 at 10:51 AM, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Why not reward people for inviting friends? Having like a referral thing.

I think thats a good idea Stryder

On 6/10/2018 at 10:51 AM, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Gotta say this is a darn snazzy idea here.

On 6/10/2018 at 1:51 PM, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Come up with more ideas like this and maybe you'll get out of your negative rep

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Come up with more ideas like this and maybe you'll get out of your negative rep

LOL @Anonymous to your quote when all might scream no. I mean it could be kind of abused, refer friends to join and they join and leave. maybe have like an amount of time they have to play on the server before you get the prize of whatever it was. I thought people already thought of this idea, 

Events hosted by Admins, since the Arma III server is not open I believe atm for maintenance or whatever, why not have some fun shit happen on the Arma 2 Server.

Convoy, Hostage situation, host a weekly, or monthly competition where they are teleported to a really far place and then they fight other players to test their skills. Winne gets money or even Supporter I do not know.  (Under admin vision)

The referral thing I just said.

If I think of anything I guess I could post it, but events do get the server moral going up. A lot of people on the server think the staff quit there, some are coming back cause the Arma III server is down atm.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

20 hours ago, Dirty Dan said:

Maybe we could have more server events to keep people playing.

we have server events every Saturday

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Lul why am I getting -rep for giving ideas to help the server lul @Pearse

You seem to have an argumentative attitude which doesn't help anyone

On 6/11/2018 at 5:51 AM, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Because they might just refer a bunch of fucktards who we really don't want in game. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.