Dereck Frost

VIP Supporter equipment

The VIP Supporter

So while playing,i noticed that there was the standart SUPPORTER and the VIP SUPPORTER,when i found out about that i thought "Oh okay,they must be the same so yeah cool." But then one day i found out about the differences between them and how the VIP Supporter equipment is way more powerfull and superior than what the standart supporter has access to,of course it makes sense that the VIP Supporter should have better equipment than the standart one but,in my opinion their weapons and gear are VERY OP when compared to standart equipment.

THE VIP SUPPORTERS and their gear.

So some of the people that paid the price to receive the VIP,aren't very nice to other players,they feel like they're WAY superior than the normal players of the ARMA 2 TLX COMMUNITY and don't really care about playing in the server how it was meant to be,most of the times they just join to kill insurgents or whoever is considered a threat for them.I know that basicly every each of them are old players that might have lost interest in doing what they already did for a LONG Time but i think that some of them shouldn't be like that. And when they do start killing it's just devastating because the damage of what the weapons they carry is immensively powerfull like the Lock On Anti Tank rocket launchers such as the Metis or the Javelin,I do know that the Rocket launchers i mentioned uses rockets that occupies a LOT OF SPACE in their inventory but some of them do not only carry those Overpowered rocket launchers,but also AS50s (That's what i've seen most of the VIP Supporters use:AS50 with a lock on anti tank rocket launcher) and most of the times these anti material sniper rifles have Thermal scopes that makes it more powerfull.So it's not only a 50 CAL but they also have thermal scopes.

I'm not saying that they should be removed since most of the people who owns the VIP SUPPORTER Bought it with their own money and have the right to have what they paid for,but i think that the prices should be higher for the ammunition.Since most of them are people that already have TONS and TONS of dollars in their bank accounts, i'm assuming that it wouldn't be such a HUGE problem for them (I'm just assuming please don't judge me.)But when they buy their ammo again they will think a little more before buying it.

Of course this is just my opinion and suggestion,everyone has their own opinion about something.

Also if the person reading this has VIP Supporter please do not get offended by what i'm saying here,it's just what i think.Of course some people that owns it aren't like that.

If you do like it i would appreciate a LIKE !

Edited by Dereck Frost
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fakie said:

Yes it may be considered "VERY OP" but you just gotta play around it/them.

Is that picture ISLA ABRAMA?

VIP's don't make the money they used to and if they paid the 100 dollars back in the day they have all rights to keep it and get their good gear. The thermal weapons aren't any better than the normal ones, especially the M249 TWS. Some of them are "toxic" but that's the way they've always been dude, they're pretty neat guyz to hang around and play with like Roque who I have never heard talk even though he has a mic.

• Like 1

Honestly, VIP weapons aren't that much better to what's already available to other factions. The only weapon I'd really consider "OP" is the metis because it's insta lockon 2k+ range. But that's about it and most people don't even like thermal scopes.

If you were around during the DNICE days where we got 1 mil paychecks+100k, I'd understand where you're from.

Edited by Roque
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Roque said:

The only weapon I'd really consider "OP" is the metis because it's insta lockon 2k+ range.

Metis is really the only good thing from the shop IMO but it and it's ammo is hella expensive.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.