Sign in to follow this  
Gen Richotvz

o where did that come from

TLX should add a script to allow the as50 to shoot longer ranges more accurately. If the range would extend to 2300m then the gun would be strong and I would really like that. I enjoy the as50 all I do is snipe. This will make finding me more interesting.

• Dislike 15

Or maybe you could learn how to snipe and not need mods to hit ridiculously long distances and cause more shit on the server. Why did you even PM me this suggestion?

• Like 1

You're the type of person to sit miles away with this rifle trying to kill an Indep instead of grabbing a M16 and getting close enough to shoot someone. In fact I can bet that all you do is sit on sniper hill or the mountain or rigs north of Rasman all day and don't interact with anyone, people like you really kill the RP and give Blufor its terrible reputation

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

You're the type of person to sit miles away with this rifle trying to kill an Indep instead of grabbing a M16 and getting close enough to shoot someone. In fact I can bet that all you do is sit on sniper hill or the mountain or rigs north of Rasman all day and don't interact with anyone, people like you really kill the RP and give Blufor its terrible reputation

I am pretty much a sniper only but rarely snipe from more than 500 meters, I use an SVD (no zoom, PSO-1 scope (which I love), and not that great of range) and I still do fine, and not to brag a little better than most who just use anti-material rifles.

By the way Anonymous, he plays Indep, not BLUFOR with the AS50.

Edited by Gregory Porter
Addition of more important information.

1 hour ago, Anonymous User said:

all i do is go indep and kill blufor 1700m away with javs and thermal as50

• Dislike 9

1 hour ago, Gregory Porter said:

I am pretty much a sniper only but rarely snipe from more than 500 meters, I use an SVD (no zoom, PSO-1 scope (which I love), and not that great of range) and I still do fine, and not to brag a little better than most who just use anti-material rifles.

By the way Anonymous, he plays Indep, not BLUFOR with the AS50.

Most I ever snipe is 800 meters. I have a really nice spot to shoot into CPA.

14 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Most I ever snipe is 800 meters. I have a really nice spot to shoot into CPA.

The best I used to do is take a KSVK and sit on the Oil Rigs about 1.5km NE of Rasman and snipe into... those were the shit causing days!

22 hours ago, Gen Richotvz said:

TLX should add a script to allow the as50 to shoot longer ranges more accurately. If the range would extend to 2300m then the gun would be strong and I would really like that. I enjoy the as50 all I do is snipe. This will make finding me more interesting.

Ultimately this would destroy the purpose of what this server originally meant to be.

Joking or not.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.