Should the U.N. be neutal to all sides unless fired apon?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should the U.N. be neutal to all sides unless fired apon?

War, war never changes.

War. War never changes.

In Takistan Life Xtreme sometimes you wonder why all this high end, expensive, and thicc vehicles are just sitting around. Today I propose to the community we put In some Pre-server-wipe-war.

In recent times war vehicles are just used during marshal law or are simply not used, Its like someone locked my toybox, ok. So how about an hour before the server resets war is declared between Opfor and Bluefor, this would make great use of these iconic yet locked up vehicles that the communitys been longing for.

Make sure to put a thumbs up and a comment to further this idea.

If your interested here's my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyjqXUPc_ULwh-sTY2F00-g

TheStrategists [TSTS]

TSTS PIC.png

I think you will find, if you frequent the server a bit more, that we do have wars quiet often. They don't happen without prior admin approval or valid reason. Teams must also be balanced etc. 

War happens quite a bit when both Opfor and Blufor are populated bud. Spend more time here and you'll see it happen, besides wars are the quickest way to blow through cash. I spent 21 million because I kept lagging out and losing vics

3 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

I think you will find, if you frequent the server a bit more, that we do have wars quiet often. They don't happen without prior admin approval or valid reason. Teams must also be balanced etc. 

I cant constantly be on but I will most definitely try to be more involved in the community

3 hours ago, staan said:

yeah that image is annoying what does it stand for testes? lol

LOL, TheStrategists

3 hours ago, Heart said:

LOL, TheStrategists

There’s normally around 1 or 2 wars a week and more if the moderators are on your team

12 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Havent seen any war for like a month now

Blufor won the last 2 wars and now opfor isn’t so hyped about it anymore

15 minutes ago, Pearse said:

Blufor won the last 2 wars and now opfor isn’t so hyped about it anymore

Probably because a lot of Opfor players are cocky and stay in the open woth Tunguskas instead of playing smart and holding avenues of approach to cap points

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

Probably because a lot of Opfor players are cocky and stay in the open woth Tunguskas

Iv lost count of how many iv taken out in those conditions. A tank with the sky behind it on a hill sticks out like dogs bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Iv lost count of how many iv taken out in those conditions. A tank with the sky behind it on a hill sticks out like dogs bollocks.

lol, so true mate.

• Like 1

I mean, I play Blufor and Opfor a lot. Mainly Opfor though, Opfor do not really want war I am not speaking for everyone, but the majority do not want war. Blufor really wants war and frequently break rules to try to make it happen. I do not really think to have a war would that good anyway, it is just a way to waste money that most people work hard for. It can easily cause a lot of issues since Civs will get in the way and just going to stress out staff a lot more. Which is why we have to ask Admins first and why they mostly deny it because Blufor like to go overboard with a lot of things. Not saying all and that is is just Blufor, but the majority of the time it is Blufor. Another thing is that Opfor is going to pretty much lose most of the time since most people play Blufor and Blufor will automatically have a player advantage. But since Opfor usually out skill Blufor I guess that counters my previous statement. Another thing would be staff getting on (THIS IS WHAT I HEARD) is that some staff would give 20mil to every other player on Blufor. Which I am not sure if Staff get Staff Paychecks I do not know if it's true then that is valid I suppose.

1 hour ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

I mean, I play Blufor and Opfor a lot. Mainly Opfor though, Opfor do not really want war I am not speaking for everyone, but the majority do not want war. Blufor really wants war and frequently break rules to try to make it happen. I do not really think to have a war would that good anyway, it is just a way to waste money that most people work hard for. It can easily cause a lot of issues since Civs will get in the way and just going to stress out staff a lot more. Which is why we have to ask Admins first and why they mostly deny it because Blufor like to go overboard with a lot of things. Not saying all and that is is just Blufor, but the majority of the time it is Blufor. Another thing is that Opfor is going to pretty much lose most of the time since most people play Blufor and Blufor will automatically have a player advantage. But since Opfor usually out skill Blufor I guess that counters my previous statement. Another thing would be staff getting on (THIS IS WHAT I HEARD) is that some staff would give 20mil to every other player on Blufor. Which I am not sure if Staff get Staff Paychecks I do not know if it's true then that is valid I suppose.

If it's like it used to be staff get paychecks and depending on rank VIP, but Opfor has a good advantage with having the best tank in game, best AA, and best anti tank jet, if you're outnumbered by these guys with less skill and still lose you're playing wrong. In one war as Opfor me and my 4 friends were fighting Unknown, Lex, Monkey and the whole of Blufor. Even with them outnumbering and being richer than us we still managed to force a ceasfire by using Indep tactics to do it. Just got to git gud bro. (Also you can enlist the help of classic civilian transportation like I did to get to a cap zone unnoticed.)

3 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

When I first started on this server opfor would wreck shop with just three people. And no there arent staff paychecks only a 20k bonus if they have supporter which aint much. And ive never ever seen money given out like that. Maybe some staff bought vics for use but straight 20mil thats outlandish.

Someone here has a habit of over exaggeration of facts.

Heres your -1 for speaking truths.

1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

When I first started on this server opfor would wreck shop with just three people. And no there arent staff paychecks only a 20k bonus if they have supporter which aint much. And ive never ever seen money given out like that. Maybe some staff bought vics for use but straight 20mil thats outlandish.

Someone here has a habit of over exaggeration of facts.

Heres your -1 for speaking truths.

Cool kid, if you read it. "THIS IS WHAT I HEARD". Please learn how to read and not be incompetent, could have been before TLX died and got revived too. "WHICH I AM NOT SURE IF STAFF GET STAFF PAYCHECKS''. 20k bonus is actually a lot if you play for a while I hope you do know. Ex. if you get a 25 cent raise that's decent.  

• Dislike 3

27 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

20k bonus is actually a lot if you play for a while I hope you do know. Ex. if you get a 25 cent raise that's decent.  

Sure working a minimum wage job a .25 cent raise is decent. An extra quarter raise ain't no six figure salary job like giving out 20mil to a bunch of people for war as a staff. Dunno where you've been getting your facts from. If its incompetence for rectifying "Rumors" then cool I'm a potato.

7 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

How long have you been playing on this server? And staff giving out money is not a thing, they will comp players what is owed in thier ts3 description but that is it. Also, have you ever fought a war? Because I don’t think you’ve been here long enough to see the devestating losses blufor took in the face of 6-8 opfor helicopters and 3 SU-34’s every other day on the server, but the minute blufor wins a war they are the overpowered war hungry faction

Edited by Pearse
Yes

14 hours ago, SlimBone said:

Sure working a minimum wage job a .25 cent raise is decent. An extra quarter raise ain't no six figure salary job like giving out 20mil to a bunch of people for war as a staff. Dunno where you've been getting your facts from. If its incompetence for rectifying "Rumors" then cool I'm a potato.

Hey man, I want that 25 cent raise lul. But I thought I clearly stated that it might be true and if it doesn't just ignore it lmao. I was not certain of its truthfulness 

Staff do indeed get staff bonuses, we get 50k extra per paycheck. The staff members that you may have heard giving out 20 million or so to each player during war, that's probably me and perhaps Jake. We always have 200 million, and that's not because we are staff, that's because we pay blufor a lot, and since not everyone has 200 million, giving out 60-70 million to players, so they can get tanks/planes really helps your faction.

But why is OpFor mad about BluFor having money though? OpFor is the faction that can mine, and don't have to deal with the shenanigans of civs all the time, like BluFor do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JumpyWizard said:

Staff do indeed get staff bonuses, we get 50k extra per paycheck. The staff members that you may have heard giving out 20 million or so to each player during war, that's probably me and perhaps Jake. We always have 200 million, and that's not because we are staff, that's because we pay blufor a lot, and since not everyone has 200 million, giving out 60-70 million to players, so they can get tanks/planes really helps your faction.

But why is OpFor mad about BluFor having money though? OpFor is the faction that can mine, and don't have to deal with the shenanigans of civs all the time, like BluFor do.

Im guessing its staff above junior staff cause i havent seen any bonus checks.

1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

Im guessing its staff above junior staff cause i havent seen any bonus checks.

Nope, everyone should very much get it. Do you have your in-game menu yet? The money doesn't get added to your paycheck, it just gets deposited into your bank account every five minutes, you will get a small notification in the top right corner

5 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

Nope, everyone should very much get it. Do you have your in-game menu yet? The money doesn't get added to your paycheck, it just gets deposited into your bank account every five minutes, you will get a small notification in the top right corner

No ingame menu yet.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.