Many players have been whining about the various problems that are yet to be fixed in Arma 2 Takistan Life. So i listed several problems that need fixed to improve combat, roleplay and community toxicity.

• First we have the heavy vehicle or armored vehicle problem, I cant count on my hand how many times I've spotted or been killed by as an Independent player by a Stryker with a grenade launcher or a Bluefor with a Dmr or a sniper.  The point is that the prices on many of the Bluefor and Opfor vehicle prices need some serious tweaking. Also regarding Opfor, when purchasing heavily armoured vehicles, apc's or tanks it seems that there needs to be some more restrictions for when your are able to use them. I can understand that because they are closer to the Indi spawn and are Slavs but the Indis dont even have a chance.
  • Independent players are forced to spam Ai players ,ATGMs, tanks and other derp guns just to have a fighting chance to get out of the south or make money but on the other hand they are exploited.
  • Crazy weapons like the AA-12 need to be fixed or removed, they are just as powerful as a 30mm cannon and can shoot down a hind with one round.

If you agree or support what I've stated, thumbs up this post and drop a comment down below.

If your Interested heres my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyjqXUPc_ULwh-sTY2F00-g

TheStrategists or [TSTS]

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

Indep vehicles cost around the same amount as Opfors. For am Opfor IFV Indep can buy one or the ATGM for the same price. AA-12 HE cannot 1 shot a hind but it is incredibly powerful. Indeps don't need to spam to get out of spawn but sometimes Opfor are douchers and camp at both ends of the two roads leading out of spawn. Also Blufor is just cowardly so you'll have to widdle down their money by using.50s IED's RPG's or 7.62 to kill their Strykers and M113's.

3 hours ago, Heart said:

Crazy weapons like the AA-12 need to be fixed or removed, they are just as powerful as a 30mm cannon and can shoot down a hind with one round.

I would really like to see this happen in game vs of the more competent Hindfor pilots. If I witness it I WILL +1 the removal of HE rounds xD

49 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

I would really like to see this happen in game vs of the more competent Hindfor pilots. If I witness it I WILL +1 the removal of HE rounds xD

It's been done before.

HE rounds can take down jets I think (If you don't fucking suck at shooting like me)

They annihilate things if you know where to hit with them

5 hours ago, Heart said:
  • Crazy weapons like the AA-12 need to be fixed or removed, they are just as powerful as a 30mm cannon and can shoot down a hind with one round.

It is a very powerful gun and it was discussed before many times.Never seen a hind getting shot down by it but opfor players often fly high and fast so they are not so vulnerable to high caliber rifles,RPG-7 and AA-12.

This is really just a duplicate thread of all the current ones asking for the same thing, and they're all from newer players who have come from more RP friendly servers I've noticed.

Edited by Roque
because i can
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Roque said:

This is really just a duplicate thread of all the current ones asking for the same thing, and they're all from newer players who have come from more RP friendly servers I've noticed.

I didn't intend it to come out like that, but I can see what your saying about the AA-12 and how its been argued about. The main point was to just have the server and all of its vehicles and weapons balanced.

9 hours ago, Heart said:

I didn't intend it to come out like that, but I can see what your saying about the AA-12 and how its been argued about. The main point was to just have the server and all of its vehicles and weapons balanced.

No need for anything to be balanced, it should be Blufor is the most powerful, Opfor should be second most powerful, the indep.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

No need for anything to be balanced, it should be Blufor is the most powerful, Opfor should be second most powerful, the indep.

Good point they are big factions anyway and its mainly an rp server not a warfare one.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.