Sign in to follow this  
Dereck Frost

9P117 SCUD-B

The SCUD-B

So i knew already that the SCUD was USELESS but i thought that it would have a script that it would actually ALLOW you to fire it's missile and ACTUALLY Hit something. But apparently, i was VERY wrong since It does not actually do anything it just fires a rocket at the sky and then some seconds later it disappears in thin air.

The vehicle itself and it's functions are not TOTALLY USELESS Since it'd be cool to do a roleplay with them but,i think the vehicle itself is WAY TOO overpriced for what it can ACTUALLY Offer,so what i'm basicly suggesting is that it's PRICE should be lowered A LOT.Which by saying "A LOT" i mean reducing like...55% of it's current price.

It would also be cool to have it implemented in the OPFOR faction.

(I do know the current server developers are VERY Busy with ARMA 3 by trying to make all the TLX community happy.But,like i said in my previous forum POST,if they have time and wish to continue doing some updates on the ARMA 2 TLX Server,it would be awesome if this could actually happen(OF COURSE This is onlyif people DO actually AGREE On reducing the price of the SCUD)

Thank you for taking your time to read this post!

Too much damage lol.
Too much potential for an unruly Opfor player to launch one into Rasman.
FPS (for me anyway) goes to shit when something that large goes off.

-1 for adding it to TLA arsenal in full function.

But

+1 for using it in an RP scenario or community event.

Kind of off topic:
A few months back the idea was bought up to have Opfor and Blufor conduct a joint RP event to transport the SCUD from the TLA base, to the NATO base, while us Indep's are actively trying to destroy the convoy and make off with the warhead. Sadly it never came to be, perhaps we need to organize something similar.

With some decent planning and a limit on what vehicles/gear can be used, I think it could prove to be a shit ton of fun for all 3 factions, and making use of something that currently serves little purpose.

• Like 1

+1, if i remember correctly its 5 mil for something that cannot even be used unfortunately

3 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Kind of off topic:
A few months back the idea was bought up to have Opfor and Blufor conduct a joint RP event to transport the SCUD from the TLA base, to the NATO base, while us Indep's are actively trying to destroy the convoy and make off with the warhead. Sadly it never came to be, perhaps we need to organize something similar.

With some decent planning and a limit on what vehicles/gear can be used, I think it could prove to be a shit ton of fun for all 3 factions, and making use of something that currently serves little purpose.

That would be soooo good

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.