I recently found that if you land a helicopter and then activate a suicide bomb and fly up above something, the bomb that it drops falls and lands on the ground and blows up whats under you, im not sure if this is a glitch or if it can be fixed, just wanted to let you know

2 hours ago, thotkitti said:

I recently found that if you land a helicopter and then activate a suicide bomb and fly up above something, the bomb that it drops falls and lands on the ground and blows up whats under you, im not sure if this is a glitch or if it can be fixed, just wanted to let you know

Lol, as long as no one has a problem with it, and it’s not breaking any rules (which I’m sure it’s doing all those thing), then it could be a good strategy.

I’m Only joking though, if you couldn’t tell, I would avoid doing it again until management is notified.

55 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Yeah, because I dont fully understand if it kill you, and explodes below you, or just makes explosion below you, leaving suicide bomber alive

Not a suicide bomber if he is alive

2 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Yeah, because I dont fully understand if it kill you, and explodes below you, or just makes explosion below you, leaving suicide bomber alive

He way the suicide bomb works is by dropping a bomb on top of you and blowing up, when you are in a helicopter, the bomb will just fall to the ground, you will only die if you do not get high up enough before the bomb explode

53 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

He way the suicide bomb works is by dropping a bomb on top of you and blowing up, when you are in a helicopter, the bomb will just fall to the ground, you will only die if you do not get high up enough before the bomb explode

Thats exactly what i've wanted to know, still not going to use it and i either  dont recommend that to anybody

Lmao, you can actually use the suicide bomb in indep spawn to join the indep space program... But you didn't hear that from me...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Thats exactly what i've wanted to know, still not going to use it and i either  dont recommend that to anybody

It's hard to do successfully tho since you have to be at ground level to use the suicide bomb, I've only once done it successfully

The only way I can see to fix it is either by having no time delay or by making it deactivate if you leave ground level, the latter of the two would have problems like using it in a vehicle and going over a bump

same thing happens if you are in a vehicle going really fast you zoom out of range of the explosion

i quess a fix would be to not let people use suicide bomb in vehicles, they could use a remote bomb or something else in its place if they want to use a vehicle to explode

37 minutes ago, staan said:

i quess a fix would be to not let people use suicide bomb in vehicles, they could use a remote bomb or something else in its place if they want to use a vehicle to explode

Yes, the speed bomb is a good substitute

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.