Lt. Col. Stryder

A warning to Blufor/Opfor

A warning to Opfor/Blufor, lately most of the Insurgents have thought of the idea of planting Igla Pods and putting in AI in there on danger mode. They scattered it around the map, a few counters to this for Blufor is use Radar. But for Opfor... Well... We pretty much have no Radar and that since Insurgents camp Diamonds all day long and camp outside our base with AA we can not really get money anymore. If anyone has any good ideas on how to counter that, besides getting vehicles cause they will get about 2+ brdm atgm that will kill us from 2+ km away.

• Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

We pretty much have no Radar

False you do.

15 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

camp outside our base with AA we can not really get money anymore.

Spawn campings against the rules so to quote your post on another thread "Any evidence? Video? Screenshots? Dont think so"

19 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

If anyone has any good ideas on how to counter that, besides getting vehicles cause they will get about 2+ brdm atgm that will kill us from 2+ km away.

Learn the game and get better like the Indies had.

As unknown will say we have never had these issues before its just new players complaining 

2 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

A warning to Opfor/Blufor, lately most of the Insurgents have thought of the idea of planting Igla Pods and putting in AI in there on danger mode. They scattered it around the map, a few counters to this for Blufor is use Radar. But for Opfor... Well... We pretty much have no Radar and that since Insurgents camp Diamonds all day long and camp outside our base with AA we can not really get money anymore. If anyone has any good ideas on how to counter that, besides getting vehicles cause they will get about 2+ brdm atgm that will kill us from 2+ km away.

I’ve never seen one Independent that camps the diamond mine all day, let alone at all. The only people I’ve ever seen or heard of camping a particular point of traffic and/or interest, is OPFOR at southern resources. Also, the only person that I know who uses the BRDM ATGM is Slim, who really only uses it because BLUFOR rarely don’t have a armored vehicle out that needs to be taken care of, at least to my knowledge. I haven’t been on the Arma 2 server as much these past few days due to grinding in Arma 3, but I have never seen Independent’s place Igla Pods all around the map with AI. 

24 minutes ago, Gregory Porter said:

I’ve never seen one Independent that camps the diamond mine all day, let alone at all. The only people I’ve ever seen or heard of camping a particular point of traffic and/or interest, is OPFOR at southern resources. Also, the only person that I know who uses the BRDM ATGM is Slim, who really only uses it because BLUFOR rarely don’t have a armored vehicle out that needs to be taken care of, at least to my knowledge. I haven’t been on the Arma 2 server as much these past few days due to grinding in Arma 3, but I have never seen Independent’s place Igla Pods all around the map with AI. 

Typically I'll have it out to heckle Blufor and rarely do I take one into Opfor territory since I only ever go there to cap the point. I did once to cap the zone there where I did run into a rather blind opfor  (And the saltiest one I ever met) who was gonna sell diamonds and missed the text saying their zone had just been capped. Never once have I camped Opfor's spawn. Blufor though being so close to Rasman it's easy to feel locked into spawn when every Indie is up north and WORKING TOGETHER. It's also tricky to get igla pods with ai into postition when Opfor has Radar and ample armor/heli's to deal with the cavemen.

7 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Typically I'll have it out to heckle Blufor and rarely do I take one into Opfor territory since I only ever go there to cap the point. I did once to cap the zone there where I did run into a rather blind opfor  (And the saltiest one I ever met) who was gonna sell diamonds and missed the text saying their zone had just been capped. Never once have I camped Opfor's spawn. Blufor though being so close to Rasman it's easy to feel locked into spawn when every Indie is up north and WORKING TOGETHER. It's also tricky to get igla pods with ai into postition when Opfor has Radar and ample armor/heli's to deal with the cavemen.

To be honest I don’t know what people expect from us. We are Terrorists. Killing and causing chaos is what we do. BLUFOR can’t expect us to sit down south all the time, there’s rarely OPFOR on that are actually manning a checkpoint or actually somewhere killable. Obviously it’s easy for them to feel spawn camped, their spawn is literally in the exact place that is the most probable place to be attacked. They should not feel cornered, they are more than well equipped to deal with any sort of weapon we have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gregory Porter said:

I have never seen Independent’s place Igla Pods all around the map with AI. 

That's because we only do it when we really need to and we do, we place them strategically, not "all over the map with ai" :P

e.g When someone sits in an MI-24 patrolling the roads and killing us from an altitude where we can barely see them let alone engage in combat.

Thats kinda funny, Opfor is always camping around IND territority in Helis and BTRs and now one Opfy is complaining about independent counterattack. Lol.

Protip: dont camp with armor and heli, we prefer CQC combats and regular ones, on foot.

11 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

We pretty much have no Radar

We do have Radar in opfor and it can see vehicles near the diamond mine and around our base.

11 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

camp outside our base with AA

Vodnik/BMP or just a guy with SVD will do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aleks said:

We do have Radar in opfor and it can see vehicles near the diamond mine and around our base.

Vodnik/BMP or just a guy with SVD will do.

Haven't saw a OPFOR sniper in probably 2 months.

23 minutes ago, Gregory Porter said:

Haven't saw a OPFOR sniper in probably 2 months.

Yeah we prefer bmp when we can't use hinds.But he said he can't get money so he is probably not rich enough for bmp so svd is an option.

2 hours ago, aleks said:

Yeah we prefer bmp when we can't use hinds.But he said he can't get money so he is probably not rich enough for bmp so svd is an option.

Sir, you have not played Opfor. Never buy any ground armoured vehicle as it will be shot from 3,000 kilometres away and 1 shotted.

4 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Sir, you have not played Opfor. Never buy any ground armoured vehicle as it will be shot from 3,000 kilometres away and 1 shotted.

4.5k as stated before. If your spotted first.

36 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Bet he has more hours on opfor then you kiddo.

2 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

I still do play opfor but i was not active last few days on the server.If they bring a brdm atgm then do "Le Hindfor" and if they bring AA do armor/sniper.If they combine both then be creative and try something new.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aleks said:

I still do play opfor but i was not active last few days on the server.If they bring a brdm atgm then do "Le Hindfor" and if they bring AA do armor/sniper.If they combine both then be creative and try something new.

I miss you my old cap point rival.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.