Sign in to follow this  
Haqqa

Move CPA further up the road

I think CPA could be moved further up the road into North Takistan. Right now its a pain on the south side because it sits at the edge of a little village and there is a turn right before the checkpoint. Further up the road, the land is flatter and that means that BLUFOR/OPFOR can also build fortifications more easily. Compare CPA to CPD or CPB which are more open and flat, CPA just gets really clustered and it's where most of the traffic. I think that moving it further up the road would just be a quality of life improvement for those that man checkpoints.

1. That would take a lot of work for server owners to move every object, and make it tight so a human cannot cross it, also make border line longer (because a border with gaps isnt a correct one,lmao)

2. Its not really needed

3. Ehkm, opfor is only flying around in jets and hinds, havent seen a single opf at CPA for like 3 days in a row

• Like 1

It's not a lot of work, this took me around 15 minutes. Now there's more breathing room, theres also no gaps at any of the borders (that I could see). I was just talking about moving the checkpoint, not the whole border.

20180607140248_1.thumb.jpg.81858ab70526c7f99ffd0d5a5cd60219.jpg20180607140329_1.thumb.jpg.3221f3b1c28838417aecfb2d9cef8e4b.jpg20180607140349_1.thumb.jpg.251469f9f2c76600ee62d89cc04b3054.jpg

33 minutes ago, Unknown said:

It’s perfectly fine where it is and won’t be changed.

I disagree but ok.

Edited by Haqqa

7 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

I dont understand why you want to move it so hard, its not changing anything to be honest

It just a quality of life update, I can live with CPA where it is right now, but as someone who like to man CPA from time to time, it makes life simpler.

-1 It has been in the same place forever it has become nostalgic almost and to be honest there really isn't any better place to put it especially since Opfor's territory is already bigger than Blufor's.

-1 This is Takistan Life. No major changes to the map or gameplay will happen, ever I think. It's an arcade roleplay game mode that has existed nearly since Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead was released. Currently, the server thrives on the nostalgic feel, which is why many of us, who used to play back in the day, is still playing now. If they started making major changes to the map or anything along those lines, I might not stick around for that long, and I'm probably not the only one that feels that way.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.