Abdullah Al Arganeen

Impound Lot and Diamonds

So, I was mining diamonds with a new met guy in Independent side ( we both were Indies) - Nebraska27. During our mining experience, we went to resources trader to sell them. When we came, we saw text on chat telling us that Opfor zone was recaptured by commies. We've quickly looked deeply in eyes of each other, and decided to fight in the name of Allah. We left our vehicles ( Including my V3S full of diamonds) 200 metres away from the Flag pole, and were looking for Dew on foot. He killed a friend of mine, and then, decided to impound my vehicle, and tried to get away in BTR of Nebraska. Here comes my  questions. First one - Why the hell did he impoundend my vehicle, during a firefight, knowing that there is at least 1 more person? Was this because he wanted me to stay there, and leave with only vehicle, that after impound of mine he immediatly jumped to and tried to get away? Maybe he knew that i was mining before, because he saw me at Diamond mine? Is this not against the rules, to impound someones else vehicle, in middle of the combat with no actual reason to do it?

Well, I've killed him and taken the BTR40 back, and with owners permission came to the Impound Lot at Northern Airfield. I've paid my hard earned 5000 dollars to retrieve it, and there was no vehicle at entire freaking airfield. That made me salty beacuse I've lost 2,6 mil, not including nitro and other items i kept inside that truck. Thats kind of a lot when playing as Independent...

Looking for help! Should I be comped by Dew, or I just cant be comped?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

If admins will want to check the logs, it happened about 10:50 GMT+1

When you get a vehicle out of the impound lot as cop the vehicle spawns at cop base.

I would assume its the same for opfor and the truck would of spawned at opfor base.

5 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

The problem is, i was independent... And idk if it spawns in opf base then, would be weird to have option to retrieve it in north, and make it spawn at south

If you are independent, it probably spawned back in indy base.

If it did, and i have no chances to get a comp - then im not gonna cry, thats only 3 mil, but ill be a lil salty as its kinda stupid that parking lot situated in one place, spawns vehicles in different ones

There isn’t a rule about impounding vehicles and unless we get his side of the story, we don’t know what happened. This isn’t a compensation request, moved.

9 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

So, I was mining diamonds with a new met guy in Independent side ( we both were Indies) - Nebraska27. During our mining experience, we went to resources trader to sell them. When we came, we saw text on chat telling us that Opfor zone was recaptured by commies. We've quickly looked deeply in eyes of each other, and decided to fight in the name of Allah. We left our vehicles ( Including my V3S full of diamonds) 200 metres away from the Flag pole, and were looking for Dew on foot. He killed a friend of mine, and then, decided to impound my vehicle, and tried to get away in BTR of Nebraska. Here comes my  questions. First one - Why the hell did he impoundend my vehicle, during a firefight, knowing that there is at least 1 more person? Was this because he wanted me to stay there, and leave with only vehicle, that after impound of mine he immediatly jumped to and tried to get away? Maybe he knew that i was mining before, because he saw me at Diamond mine? Is this not against the rules, to impound someones else vehicle, in middle of the combat with no actual reason to do it?

Well, I've killed him and taken the BTR40 back, and with owners permission came to the Impound Lot at Northern Airfield. I've paid my hard earned 5000 dollars to retrieve it, and there was no vehicle at entire freaking airfield. That made me salty beacuse I've lost 2,6 mil, not including nitro and other items i kept inside that truck. Thats kind of a lot when playing as Independent...

Looking for help! Should I be comped by Dew, or I just cant be comped?

Cheers

Any evidence? Video? Screenshots? Dont think so

I dislike when people use the “check logs” as evidence. Not everything is fully logged and it is not our responsibility to get it for you. The only people who can truly access logs are the management team.

11 hours ago, Unknown said:

I dislike when people use the “check logs” as evidence. Not everything is fully logged and it is not our responsibility to get it for you. The only people who can truly access logs are the management team.

I see your point there, but I would've played with 20-10 fpses if i had video recorder, and screenshooting such a situation is almost impossible, because then he would just steal the BTR and get away, leaving me without vehicle...

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Well, then i've got no chances to retrieve it

I know. So far I've lost 2x Vodnik and 1x BMP-2

24 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

I know. So far I've lost 2x Vodnik and 1x BMP-2

Who the fuck impounds a BMP?

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.