Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Col. Stryder

Explosives rule!

Changing the rules of explosives, I myself have played in all 3 factions so I do think that I do have a say on this. 

The use of explosives on personnel, (foot)

* You should not use explosives on any personnel.

So, with this; If you have someone held up in Rasman, a building or bank. You should not level that building just because someone is in there. There is no point, use tear gas...

The use of explosives on unarmored vehicles.

* You should not use explosives on unarmored vehicles that are around/populated areas that are a threat. Only if they are not in populated areas and around buildings.

With this, you should not use explosives on any unarmored vehicle if they are ex. In rasman/around populated areas. You can only use explosives on them if they are not near any buildings/populated areas.

The use of explosives on armoured vehicles

* Blow them up

If they are in an armoured vehicle that has any mounted gun or heavily armoured as to where small arms fire cannot penetrate it, the use of explosives should be allowed.

These were directly asked from the community of Blufor/Opfor/Insurgents.

- These above will apply to Blufor, as Blufor is a peacekeeping group and do not want to blow up there own city.

- Opfor can be a bit more lenient with it, as the lore of Opfor they do not really care and do not tolerate. People can decide if the above should be changed slightly or should be kept as it is.

- As for Insurgents they do not follow these rules but should not directly damage buildings as it is just fucking annoying bro.

Anything that you might want to add just comments below these need to be added. Since admins are saying that (this is an ex). Any Opfor helicopter can only kill Insurgents if they are fired upon/firing at your allies. Since this is currently not a RP server that makes no sense!

• Like 1

What kind of explosives are you talking about? We all know the AA-12 is not going away so this thread might be dead in the water

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Any Opfor helicopter can only kill Insurgents if they are fired upon/firing at your allies. Since this is currently not a RP server that makes no sense!

If I remember correctly we had talked to you about this yesterday. Opfor can KOS Indies and vice versa and nothing to stop you from using a heli *cough* Hindfor *cough*. Dunno what staff told you only if you've been engaged can you shoot. If this were the case then I would be requiring so much comp from all my times playing Indie. Yeah @Jake Thompson I want my money!

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

If I remember correctly we had talked to you about this yesterday. Opfor can KOS Indies and vice versa and nothing to stop you from using a heli *cough* Hindfor *cough*. Dunno what staff told you only if you've been engaged can you shoot. If this were the case then I would be requiring so much comp from all my times playing Indie. Yeah @Jake Thompson I want my money!

tenor.gif

Mi-24’s make me want to get a mic and scream at you all in German.

3 minutes ago, Gregory Porter said:

Mi-24’s make me want to get a mic and scream at you all in German.

Imma buy every opfor i see a hind just to see this happen.

Just now, SlimBone said:

Imma buy every opfor i see a hind just to see this happen.

Please do it xD

10 minutes ago, Gregory Porter said:

Please do it xD

*whips out VIP triple points back platinum Bank of Allah Mastercard* Im gonna regret this.

17 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

@SlimBoneI owe you what now?

Nothing which was the point of the post. Someone told this guys as an opfor he cant shoot indies when in a heli unless shot at. If so then yeah. 

PS love you!

20 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Nothing which was the point of the post. Someone told this guys as an opfor he cant shoot indies when in a heli unless shot at. If so then yeah. 

PS love you!

Well <3, 

PS Get Arma 3

9 hours ago, SlimBone said:

tenor.gif

Smidge told us not too, Told me and Dereck and that we'd get punished. You're not allowed to Kill infantry/vics unless they fire at you or your friendlies. Ask him about it

• Dislike 1

Yeah but Smidge also said that we're allowed to engage hostile armor if we spot one...

I also disagree with the whole "no use of explosives on personnel" because if that would EVER be applied we wouldn't be allowed to fire over infantry with mounted grenade launchers.

17 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Smidge told us not too, Told me and Dereck and that we'd get punished. You're not allowed to Kill infantry/vics unless they fire at you or your friendlies. Ask him about it

Was this during the time he was hit in a safezone by you guys? Cause if so that was about a jet not a heli and targetting/attacking someone in a safezone.

You can kill independents anytime any where with the exception of safezones and no kill circles.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.