Haqqa

Remove Insurgents

3 minutes ago, Haqqa said:

1. I would prefer seeing a civ every 30 min at a checkpoint that get sniped every 5.

"Sniping or attacking a checkpoint is permitted however once cleared, they are required to take control of the checkpoint or move on."

This is a rule, and if you see an indep camping cpa 24/7, take it to support.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

True, I doubt the server will be up long. I'm seeing people leave, I actually had to get off last night cause Insurgents were camping Blufor SO hard the Civs kept robbing the bank. I lose over 500k/bank robbery.

You doubt that it will be up long, yet it’s been up since 2015 (give or take a few months), new people don’t understand that we went through this before and need to realize we can’t have a rule for every little thing. If they are camping Blufor, then you need to report them so they get in trouble for it since it’s against the rules. People need to work together to eliminate a threat like that instead of trying to do their own thing.

27 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

-1 how would you know how insurgents are supposed to act IRL? Are you one yourself?

Yes, Ulster tangerine volunteers, no surrrender, no coexistence battle of the boyne william of orange

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, Pearse said:

Yes, Ulster tangerine volunteers, no surrrender, no coexistence battle of the boyne william of orange

Soyboy Irish can't compare to the chad Afghan

On 22/11/2018 at 9:46 AM, Anonymous User said:

Soyboy Irish can't compare to the chad Afghan

what are you saying son

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.