Pearse

Legalise the F35

More of an arma 3 suggestion than arma 2, I propose that blufor are able to purchase a special variety of the F35 with only 1 side winder and 130 rounds in the main gun for 18million that can be used in peacetime to patrol blufor airspace. I mean ONLY for airspace, while using this f35 you can not shoot at ground targets even if they engage you first and you would need a the major/colonel’s permission to use it to patrol the air in the first place. Drug traffickers are using more modern methods like helicopters and planes to ship poison into our lánds and we must do something. I think we should follow the suspect aircraft and ask them to land, if they do not they will be shot down. I think this idea would be great for role play and takes heavy inspiration from the modern US, always patrolling thier airspace making sure it is 100% secure. Think of it as a sort of airspace martial law that the major has to declare to scramble very expensive watered down F35’s. Though how unlikely this is to be implemented into arma 2 I think something like this would be good or the arma 3 server.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

+1 if done right it  could become a good thing and would show NATO more as an actual military than  an over glorified police force 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

You know we don't have Jets Right?

rip

31 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

You know we don't have Jets Right?

Do we have anything?

20 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Helicopters. Opfor doesnt even have jets

The idea of no jets seems like a good choice imo

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.