Sign in to follow this  
Abdullah Al Arganeen

Abdullah Al Arganeen TS3 ban appeal

[In-Game Name] : Abdullah Al Arganeen

[GUID] : 76561198113042477

[Ban information] : "Goodbye, disrespect."

[Ban Justification] : In my opinion the ban was clearly not justified, I can understand that sometimes people can have a rough time, be stressed or simply annoyed because of someones negative comments on your work, but its not a reason to call a player an "idiot" and perm banning him on Teamspeak. Also, as Comrade Potato have said "Oh now you're playing insult game". It's kinda hard for me, whose English isn't a native language, to speak it fluently while stressed, so it happens, a lot of people swear during the conversation or remain silent, unfortunately I'm this first type of guy. I believe that one F word isn't a reason for perm banning on Teamspeak, although I could've been banned temporarily, and I wouldn't argue about that.

[Reason for appeal] : Simply because I am playing here, there are lots of nice guys that I like to play with or against, and I kinda need that TS3 unban to help others or be able to join Support Room when I'm called. Also, I'm not able to play other factions or PMCs, because it would violate the rules.

[Improvement] : Hard to tell what I can improve, considering I was only commenting what could be done etc, without directly insulting anybody. Well, I think I can try to not swear on support room.

• Like 2

ryou261.png

Your ban appeal has been deemed successful.

You have been unbanned on the server and may reconnect again.

Reason: A second chance will be given. Do not make be regret this.