I've been told conflicting things in regard to VDM.

I want confirmation of multiple people.

If someone is standing in the middle of the road, Is it VDM to not make an attempt to swerve or is it the players fault?

I've been told conflicting things by Staff Members so I want a definitive answer.

if they purposely stand on the road to get vdm'd then it is the players fault ,if they run out onto to  the  road to get hit on purpose then its the players  fault.

You should  always make an  attempt to try and not hit the person as for some their game could crash in  the  middle of the road and  be left their standing , Try to avoid people on the  road and if they kept trying to get hit by you then they are scamming but if they stay still it may mean they are facing some arma troubles.

• Like 1

Vehicle deathmatching (VDM), deliberately killing players with a vehicle, is not permitted. 

If you see someone in the middle of the road and you don’t attempt to swerve and you hit them, that is VDM.

Now if you go to swerve and try to avoid them and you hit them, it’s not deliberate so it wouldn’t be VDM.

Either way, the player would NOT be able to collect compensation.

If a civilian is doing any of the following, they may not ask or punish for compensation:

1. Deliberately provoking people to kill them with the intent of gaining compensation

2. Purposely standing in the road, lying in the road, or running into the road to be hit by a car.

3. Punching armed players

4. Blocking vehicles from moving

5. Jumping out of moving vehicles

6. Dropping weapons then claiming to be unarmed

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.