• Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    US East
  • Date of Birth
    02/16/2001
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    3 Months
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    My name is Jared. I am 17 years old and from Ohio. I have been playing FPS/Roleplay video games for about 2 years now. I am a very helpful and caring person when it comes down to it. I love helping others keep the peace when there is conflict. I do happen to have a lot of free time as I am home schooled. When I do get frustrated I don't take it out on others I try to simply solve the current situation as fast and as smooth as possible. - This section is just copy and pasted from my old application as myself hasn't changed since I first applied. Also I resigned due to undergoing much stress whilst trying to start my streaming "career" up.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I should be a staff member here because I have showed my dedication in past as I have been a staff member here for around 2 months prior to this application and my resignation. Now that the Arma 3 server is out I couldn't be more excited to help with whatever I can with it. As far as Arma 2 goes I love the RP it brings, and also helping the people in help rooms as I love to ensure everyone is having fun on the server and playing by the rules. I am hard working as seen before my resignation but I did slack off towards the end but have gotten my streaming under control and have a schedule for it so I can manage to stream and make enough time out of days to staff the server.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Moderating this server for about 2 months. Also being the admin of a Rust server for about a year. When RISE was up I was a Teamspeak Helper for them for about 2 months.
Edited by Fakie
  • Dislike 1

Sorry Fakie, but you resigned a few weeks ago, haven't been seen in game prior to today, where you rather impulsively decides to make a staff application.

Until you show some more dedication, I will not change my opinion.

1 minute ago, JumpyWizard said:

Sorry Fakie, but you resigned a few weeks ago, haven't been seen in game prior to today, where you rather impulsively decides to make a staff application.

I agree with Jumpy we need more dedication -1

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

Fully understandable, thanks for the opinion.

Just now, Kane said:

is this a joke....? or...

Not at all, I just started streaming about 2 weeks ago and couldn't really balance the time out with my sleep schedule being really messed up and started to feel really stressed between staffing the server and streaming, kinda panicked :(, but I have a schedule now and Im good to go.

+1 you did a great job on staff before and I would be more then happy to see you come back to the staff team. I can understand the panic of feeling as if you have to much on your table and having been talking to you some, I can see that you really loved being on the staff team and I have seen the work you put into the server while you were staff before your resignation.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

This is considered a reinstatement. But your will start from the bottom.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.