• Country you live in
    USA
  • Time zone you live in
    UTC/GMT -7 hours
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    2 Months plus
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I'm a logical and collected individual with a strong sense of teamwork (Commercial Fishermen, Kodiak Alaska) where communication is life or death. I take directions well while holding good leadership skills. I work extremely well under pressure and in teams of varying sizes 2-50+ having worked in a large scale catering company (Sodexo & Levy Restaurateurs). I've lead teams of people of different skill levels and accommodating to their skill levels. I've also been an active member of the gaming community organizing events and hosting many of them after my graduation from the Art Institute of California- San Francisco with a degree in Visual and Game Programming and some of those during.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    After all my time with the TLX community getting to know the players and staff I can help alleviated the stress and troubles that come from a growing community. Communities come and go but those that stand have something that keeps them going and that is the community. I've striven to help in the growth of this server with the help of Isaac in the few events we've planned and tried to get the involvement of staff and players to strengthen our relations. With the struggles of the current community I'm with at N&E Zombieland an Overpoch server I'm still an active admin on and its decrease in population to admin ratio I'd like to find a community that I can put my efforts into further. I was starting to grow tired of the game due to this till I found TLX and I have a a new fire.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    After much talk with other staff and hearing the third party software (RCon) you use which we also use on N&E Zombieland I feel it wouldn't take long for myself to settle into my role as staff. Aside from technical skills with related software I've been in the shoes of a staff member with other communities that I can lend advice, guidance, and strong leadership. I've had to work in environments with people of various ages, backgrounds, and skill levels all while maintaining a good image for the company I represent all while build a lasting experience for the customer. And in vary dangerous life threatening situations all while having to keep a level head (Salmon Fishing ain't no joke).
Edited by SlimBone
Spelling edit
  • Like 2

+1 Would love to see you as staff and I have had a great time playing with you so far, he's a great guy and he helps me plan a lot of the server events and even has hosted some. In my mind, SlimBone is a great applicant for staff and I hope to see him as staff!  

Edited by Isaac

+1 Hes very mature and roleplays very well on the server, Would make an excellent addition to the team  

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.