• Country you live in
    Ireland
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT 0
  • Date of Birth
    07/11/2000
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    for about 2 months
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I'm currently 17 and will be 18 in a month , currently graduated from School and have a lot of time open , I live in the west of Ireland , I found a fondness for games when i moved to Ireland in 2008 I mainly fell in love with the cod  series and played that until i managed to buy myself a pc with money i had earned , In early 2016 i started to play Arma 2 Dayz here is where I fell in love with Arma 2 learning how to play the game and I met friends there that I even play together with to this day after that i stopped playing Arma 2 and moved onto Arma 3 thats when i discovered RP servers after playing a few hours on the server I had managed to make multiple friends and after  that experience my love for RP Servers grew after a while Pearse introduced me to TLX I played on the server for about 2 months after a while of playing on the server i wanted to give back to the server  that had provided such amount of enjoyment to me and my friends.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Although I do not have a lot of experience I do think i am fair to people and try to resolve issues  with most efficiency , I have become frustrated with some of the Toxicity of players joining and harassing other players of course there is a difference between a player who does rude things to other on purpose or someone who has just messed up ,  after countless times being rdm'd myself and reporting it to staff i felt powerless as staff tried to resolve  issues that they were clearly in the wrong but would deny it and after having multiple situations i wanted to sign up as staff to give to the community and crack down on these  players that think they can get away with breaking rules I don't mean by this that staff are doing a bad job but staff are at times overwhelmed by reports even tho it may be a rare event when TLX begins  to grow even more i feel like usch an even would become more often and i want to be there to help and give back to the community that support me and i support back 
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any) If it helps i have been an admin on my friends discord server so i do understand  the importance of admin/staff/moderator 
Edited by TheDevilApe
  • Like 5

+1 You are a Chill dude, Would love to see you as staff

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Unknown said:

I honestly do not see enough effort put forth into this application.

Fair enough , I couldn't honestly explain myself as i don't pay much attention to what my traits are I applied for staff due to my frustration with Blufor and wanted to do something about it, there's only so much I can report to a staff member before they get overwhelmed with reports. 

I understand why you may be skeptical about my application and i do need to add more after I've finished helping Jake with  NATO stuff i will update it more 
Thank you for being patient with me 

2 minutes ago, TheDevilApe said:

Fair enough , I couldn't honestly explain myself as i don't pay much attention to what my traits are I applied for staff due to my frustration with Blufor and wanted to do something about it, there's only so much I can report to a staff member before they get overwhelmed with reports. 

I understand why you may be skeptical about my application and i do need to add more after I've finished helping Jake with  NATO stuff i will update it more 
Thank you for being patient with me 

You have until this time tomorrow to update it.

3 hours ago, Unknown said:

You have until this time tomorrow to update it.

I've updated it 

+1 Very nice and fun to play with, as well as very helpful. I would recommend you as a good addition to the staff team.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.