Pearse

Escalation of force for BLUFOR

BLUFOR needs a set of rules so BLUFOR officers don't smite people with TOW's from 3km away because they robbed a gas station. For example, I was setting up to rob the bank with a friend and before we even got out of the car a guided missile struck the car and the perpetrator proceeded to shit talk us because we got "rekt" and we were "pussies for not killing him"

Robbing a gas station is not a valid reason to kill and then killing you BEFORE you robbed the bank is RDM so in the future just go to support. The issue that you are talking about is that members of blufor are RDMing.

i think what pearse  more want to say is they need to be more strict with blufor about shit like that , they were taken to support  but the mod who sorted it had  no power and no senior mods  were on so he could do nothing about it except yell at the dude  for being a cunt 

Negative, who ever the support member was could of messaged senior staff in discord. In fact, staff can blacklist and they can ban.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.