Sign in to follow this  
Fakie

Resignation

Hello TLX Members, My time has come. As many of you know I haven't been on the server or in Teamspeak at all lately. I've been finishing up school and hoping to pursue the dream of being a "successful"/full time streamer. I've been dedicating most of my time to streaming which leaves me little to no time to help with the server. This is nothing against the server or any of the staff. Helping the server for the month I was here had its ups and downs but most of the time I loved it! I will be lurking around in game but I just don't have enough time to staff the server that I need to. If you have any question's feel free to leave them below! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.