The Humvee TOW needs to be increased in price IMMEDIATELY  Its 945k and is more mobile than a tank and can take a tank out in one hit with a lock on missile, it confuses me that this OVERPOWERED weapon costs less than a CROWS 50.cal

This is literally the point of the Humvee Tow. It's a car with a missile launcher on it. It's an already destructible target with a 7.62 Machine Gun. Any some-what experienced tank player van easily destroy or evade them.

Edited by canadianbacon22
forgot to complete sentence

7 hours ago, canadianbacon22 said:

This is literally the point of the Humvee Tow. It's a car with a missile launcher on it. It's an already destructible target with a 7.62 Machine Gun. Any some-what experienced tank player van easily destroy or evade them.

I see what you mean but even the TOW Tripod bag costs 1.3 mil, and you can't slap speed 5 on that.

2 hours ago, Pearse said:

I see what you mean but even the TOW Tripod bag costs 1.3 mil, and you can't slap speed 5 on that.

You can't slap Speed 5 on the Humvee either. The reason why the TOW Tripod is more expensive is because you can hide that shit anywhere. Hillsides, Buildings, etc. When you truly want to go hunting, you set up on the hill near CPB and let hell loose - and they won't know where it came from.

6 hours ago, canadianbacon22 said:

You can't slap Speed 5 on the Humvee either. 

You CAN put speed 5 and nitro on all humvees except the GPK.

thing  is any experienced player knows how weak a  humvee is so they would end up staying low and wait till the person with the armor moves out of cover and the destroy them , humvee tow is starting to become the spam vehicle of blufor/nato the same as the hind is for opfor 

-1 The Humvee TOW is ez to kill and only carries a small amount of missiles

• Dislike 1

+1 If only to stop cops spamming the cunts.

It's annoying trying to do contracts on cops when all of them are camping on mountains in Humvees with 50cals.

It's possible to do it of course,just more difficult.

Honestly,this could be an entire topic of itself that cops need to start doing CQC because I rarely see cops that have money actually fight in close quarters.

• Like 1

-1 Any Humvee, whether it be CROWS or TOW or anything else, can easily be countered. As an indep, I will bring a suicide vest or IED with me, and run up behind the vehicle in question. If I cannot get behind them because they're moving, I shoot out a tire because in any weaponized humvee, there's a minimum range for any weapons being fired, then you place the explosive and either sit back and scream to the top of your lungs: "Allahu ackbar!" or run away screaming to the top of your lungs: "REEEEEEE!". It's really not that hard to counter such a vehicle.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Volk said:

-1 Any Humvee, whether it be CROWS or TOW or anything else, can easily be countered. As an indep, I will bring a suicide vest or IED with me, and run up behind the vehicle in question. If I cannot get behind them because they're moving, I shoot out a tire because in any weaponized humvee, there's a minimum range for any weapons being fired, then you place the explosive and either sit back and scream to the top of your lungs: "Allahu ackbar!" or run away screaming to the top of your lungs: "REEEEEEE!". It's really not that hard to counter such a vehicle.

They may be easy to counter,but they're time consuming and expensive to deal with for people who aren't rich. A.K.A all my friends par Elijah and Domocop. Money may be easy to earn,but earning money takes away from gameplay and most of the time isn't fun.

Unless you find it fun,then as much as I find that wierd,each to their own.

16 minutes ago, S.Russo said:

This says enough I believe:

who would win.png

1940's tech VS 1980's. Answer is clear bro

• Dislike 1

Just now, Anonymous User said:

1940's tech VS 1980's. Answer is clear bro

the TOW can take any tank out in 1 hit. that's just the best one indeps have access to

• Like 1

Just now, S.Russo said:

the TOW can take any tank out in 1 hit. that's just the best one indeps have access to

its not the 1940's tech vs 1980's tech it's:

"this vehicle is overpowered much like the AA-12 and its spammed by players which makes the game boring"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S.Russo said:

its not the 1940's tech vs 1980's tech it's:

"this vehicle is overpowered much like the AA-12 and its spammed by players which makes the game boring"

I haven't seen it spammed and even when I was in a T-55 I still killed two of them. But if they are that big of a problem either lower the price of the T-34 or raise the TOW to 1.5? But I still don't see the problem, it gets killed by 7.62, disabled by 5.56 and the gunner has 0 cover. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

I haven't seen it spammed and even when I was in a T-55 I still killed two of them. But if they are that big of a problem either lower the price of the T-34 or raise the TOW to 1.5? But I still don't see the problem, it gets killed by 7.62, disabled by 5.56 and the gunner has 0 cover. 

true that the humvee  is weak but what people do is slap a speed upgrade on that and  tend to camp over near candy cane or rock hill, meaning most of the time u dont even notice where they are until either u get blow to shit or they  miss and u manage to find them 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.