dBurningSnow

New Group Translator

After seeing that there are some people playing in the server that are from non native english speakers, I came up with the Ideia of creating a new group for Teamspeak for a group of people to be working as translators in order to help staff.

With this topic i also i'm trying not only to create a new group that would help staff but also applying for translator

Edited by dBurningSnow
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

This is an English speaking server...

But we still have people that don't speak English well and it would be helpful to have people to translate.

3 hours ago, Elijah said:

But we still have people that don't speak English well and it would be helpful to have people to translate.

They can try their best, just as we can try our best to understand them. If we need a translator we can always keep people in mind but I don’t want another tag for that.

+1 this could have the potential of people whos English is not that great to improve having a  translator they can ask for help will come in handy for sorting problems and for helping people  better their English 

On the fence about this one. Though if this comes to pass, I will help translate Russian, German, Czech or Pashto. But it really begs the question: If they can't speak English, how are they going to properly RP on a predominantly English server? It would be INCREDIBLY hard to integrate non-English speakers properly... Once you take the RP out of this server, what are you left with? I expect most non-English speakers will just RDM until they are banned. This happens a lot, and has happened a lot. Sadly don't expect this to change much.

• Thanks 2

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.