After playing in the server for a while i have seen multiple blufor giving high price tickets, over the reasable value for what they should actually be.

With this post i am trying to sugest implementing a price limit for tickets due to some players not possessing high quantaties of money in the server and to make it more reasonable.

• Like 3

I say that the ticket should match the warrant. Most crimes will automatically set players wanted for a specific amount. some crimes don't have a set warrant  price, such as speeding, evading, and other nonviolent vehicle infractions. I don't think there is ANY need to give a ticket of more than 100k for these speeding infractions. if robbing a gas station sets you wanted for 100k there is no reason a nonviolent crime should be any more than that. The only reason a vehicle infraction should be more than 100k is if they destroyed property such as crashing into other vehicles or other things like that because once they start damaging others, it would no longer be a nonviolent crime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Elijah said:

I say that the ticket should match the warrant. Most crimes will automatically set players wanted for a specific amount. some crimes don't have a set warrant  price, such as speeding, evading, and other nonviolent vehicle infractions. I don't think there is ANY need to give a ticket of more than 100k for these speeding infractions. if robbing a gas station sets you wanted for 100k there is no reason a nonviolent crime should be any more than that. The only reason a vehicle infraction should be more than 100k is if they destroyed property such as crashing into other vehicles or other things like that because once they start damaging others, it would no longer be a nonviolent crime.

+111!1

Civs get 60k paychecks every 5 minutes. Nearly every player has over 10 million. 100k-300k is nothing to those players.

It also needs to feel like an actual punishment and not pennies

Longer jail times i feel should be a better punishment cause 5 mins isnt really enough i could go take  a piss and be back and i would be out of jail i feel that there should be  a 10 minute and 15 minute jail  time ofcourse these times should be for  violent crimes 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.