Sons of Shariah

// Image of Logo coming soon //

Backstory:

Born of the remaining Islamic Extremists of the Islamic Emirate of Takistan or the IET and allied splinter groups forming from local criminals to turncoats and even PMC's. What once was a small group of fighters now have grown to be a sizable movement. Out of the damage cause by the occupation of the Nato-American Djinn's and the tyrannical Russian infidels along with the frustration of the locals and no longer going to stand idle.

Current Operation:

Having now become more that just an Indie faction bringing in opportunity for those who like to play the Civ Terrorist or would like to aid the efforts to retake Takistan and return it to its former glory. If you have something to offer to the Sons of Shariah then we have a place for you within our Brotherhood. Otherwise or goals from the former Islamic Emirate of Takistan still remain and thats to provide something more than your stereotype lone wolf suicide runs to the north and encourage an honest and fair enviornment.

Members, Current

[TLX] SlimBone- Founder 

[TLX] Isaac- Founder

[TLX] Smidge Griffkin-  Mujahideen, Combat Leader

Gregory Porter- Mujahideen

MustfaL!kaweewee- Mujahideen

Mohomamd Von Bjon- Mujahideen

Members, Honorary

SilkoFoxx- Ambassador & Favored Customer

Thotkitti- Allied Rebel Convert

Edited by SlimBone
Added members, removed member 1/30/19
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

+1 give me member

Welcome to the ranks Jumpy. We are most honored to have you.

1 hour ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Allahu'akbar brothers.

And to you brother smidge! A 1000 ahkbars.

A new name but the feeling remains the same.

Glory to ALLAH

Death to KAFFIR

Allahuackbar!

• Like 1

Remember we are now more than just an than just an independent group.  We welcome civ criminals and civ terrorists ect. You have something to offer we have a place for you.

Currently looking for potential drug runners and arms traders.

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Salam aleykum

It would be a pleasure for me to fight arm in arm with such great warriors.

We will retake our land from hands of filthy western infidels.

Allahu akbar!

With great honor do we accept you into our brotherhood. My takistan see the light of Allah once more! Find either myself or Isaac ingame and we'll get you filled in.

Edited by SlimBone
Expanded on post

Ah hell ye nice  to see an insurgent group thats organized , yall gonna be though to take on 

39 minutes ago, TheDevilApe said:

Ah hell ye nice  to see an insurgent group thats organized , yall gonna be though to take on 

We try to! We now outnumber the slots available to Indies.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:50 AM, SlimBone said:

We try to! We now outnumber the slots available to Indies.

Someone add more Indep spots dangit!

Edited by Gregory Porter
Auto-correct fix.

Yep, and not even eight. There’s 6 available to everyone, one staff spot, and the Terrorist Dog which is just dumb lol

Slim, I can start gathering funds for a eventual terrorist esque organization in Arma 3, if you think it’d be a good idea.

Edited by Gregory Porter
Spelling mistake.

1 hour ago, TheDevilApe said:

if yall  are doing an arma 3 gang count  me in 

If we can get our members together on TS we can discuss SoS's potential jumping to A3 also.

18 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

If we can get our members together on TS we can discuss SoS's potential jumping to A3 also.

if I buy/get the game I'm totally down to expand SoS  

4 hours ago, Gregory Porter said:

Yep, and not even eight. There’s 6 available to everyone, one staff spot, and the Terrorist Dog which is just dumb lol

But the terrorist dog runs fast and can go into the back of the landrover. Also give the dog a suicide bomb and it's golden

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.