Sign in to follow this  
DoritosPowers

BimboJimbo Unban Appeal

[In-Game Name] : BimboJimbo

[GUID] : 76561198214614297

[Ban information] : (Crashing server - Perm - Giovanni) 

[Reason for appeal] : There is probably a misunderstanding. I was on another server and I said I crashed TLX to sound funny, since there was a crash a few hours ago when I played on it. I didn't crash the server, I swear to god. I just wanted to be funny, since everyone in this channel kinda hated TLX and some people told me they got banned permanently. I promise, I didnt crash any server of yours, I got so much owner experience in JG, I would never do that. Let me explain on TS, why I did that and let me tell you, which should proof, that I didnt do anything. You have your logs, please check them!

[What you can do better] :  I will not ever claim again, that I did something bad, which never happened on purpose or at least which wasnt caused by me. I promise. Please let me explain, this is a giant misunderstanding!

Btw  I wont fill out any staff report. In my opinion, the admin handled correctly but he got a wrong information. So I am very sorry for throwing this into the world without thinking before! I am so sorry

You can give me strikes for trolling or at least keep me banned, but dont think I crashed the server since I only made fun of this. You can check your logs, You will see what I was doing in Terrror Hideout. I was just buying my guns and about to declare terror.

You're a staff member at OTL that bragged about crashing our server on the OTL Teamspeak less than an hour after it down. You were also online at the time of the crash.

Given this information and the fact that our server has been crashing at a suspiciously high rate the past couple days despite no major changes made, you will remain banned until further notice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1