Isaac

Jordan

[Player name] : jordanlee

[Date issue occured] : 23-05-2018

[Issue] : joined our TeamSpeak channel to talk shit / instigating

[Evidence] : Witness ( SlimBone, Garlic, Mohammed Von Bjorn, Esau) Evidence:   jor.thumb.PNG.1985e26e9f406047167bd142069129e1.PNGjordan.PNG.0831566c4d4c21eda2f8d7eaddb095a9.PNG
jorden.PNG.344c670f3d9b8d034b2f7249e616c45f.PNG

Edited by Isaac
the perse stuff wasnt suppose to be there
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

This has been an on going issue with a few players. And now that we have seen an increase in activity in the indie faction ts channels are getting chaotic. Between players like Jordan who channel swap just to provoke players which if your looking to use as RPing then take it to global or people wanted to talk about prior encounter (IE after being killed to talk about said death). Last are the players who aren't even ingame.

It becomes an issue when half or the channel who are coordinating positions and avenues of fire have to go quiet. I can understand jumping into a channel to talk to a friend but request them to move. 

Edited by SlimBone
Spelling edit

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.