Isaac

Gametracker vs Battlemetrics Join Date

My game tracker has the right day I joined but the wrong hours, well my battlemetrics has the wrong date I joined but the right hours, I want to apply for support soon but this seems like its going to cause problems. Please HELP! WHYYY???

time_gametracker.PNG.37e8d9ec787639f04d59341bedc17fa4.PNGDate_Gametracker.PNG.d469c3feaafa157a8ccc83c6ac35d18e.PNGDate2_gametracker.PNG.8c21979739f2be0e2e770128a85efcb3.PNGBattleMetrics.PNG.e58c384e370b64d5d7dac5f9aa585d18.PNG

Gametracker isn't accurate, you might want to create an account to claim the profile.

15 minutes ago, Roque said:

Gametracker isn't accurate, you might want to create an account to claim the profile.

okay thanks

how do they check you for supporter? is it Gametracker or BattleMetrics

1 hour ago, Jake Thompson said:

Battlemetrics is what's used to check for playtime as its the most accurate.

my join date is wrong on battlemetrics for some reason 

Battlemetrics was set up for the server in February, so if you played before that but then stopped until 24 days ago, that's probably why it's showing you joined just then.

Another key difference is that Gametracker tracks people by name whereas Battlemetrics is looking at account IDs instead (Steam ID / Battleye GUID).

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.