Michael

Can we move the igla at cop base

Right, so it probably never happened to you but I just don't see the reason for having the igla inside the cop no-kill box; It just creates more problems for already stressed admins.

So I propose that it be moved to more around runway and only accessible  by cops, independent or opfor.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1

also rep me plz

i need 20 for supporter

Edited by Michael
  • Dislike 3

27 minutes ago, Michael said:

Right, so it probably never happened to you but I just don't see the reason for having the igla inside the cop no-kill box; It just creates more problems for already stressed admins.

So I propose that it be moved to more around runway and only accessible  by cops, independent or opfor.

Yeah, needs moved since it can't be towed or just remove it from the game since it really stands no purpose since Indies don't have Hinds anymore

17 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

It can be towed, I have done it before.

I tried with an MTVR and a Ural but have never been able to tow it tho?

it disappears after the first obj anyway dont it, i notice it sometimes but mostly its gone

39 minutes ago, staan said:

it disappears after the first obj anyway dont it, i notice it sometimes but mostly its gone

Yea but I got shot down by it so that is what brought it to my attention.

• Like 1

I was told a back in February when I used it, that it is fine to do so, its there for a reason and can be fired because its not actually in the safe zone. Can someone confirm? 

2 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

I was told a back in February when I used it, that it is fine to do so, its there for a reason and can be fired because its not actually in the safe zone. Can someone confirm? 

I got comp yesterday because of it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Back in the D-Nice days using the AA pod was fine. Never been told otherwise that it wasn't allowed with new ownerships.

• Like 1

As far as i see it once they are on the stinger pod they are fair game if your in an armored vehicle or an aircraft. Its in the no kill circle but its not inside the safezone.

• Like 1

Yeah an attitude isn’t gonna help you get supporter. You can meet the requirements but we can still deny you.

You can move it. I’ve done it previous. Also as mentioned, it disappears after the first objecgeddon anyway.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

ok, what i meant is its inside no kill zone so..

And you can move it to outside the no kill zone.

6 hours ago, Michael said:

thanks for the -rep spork you dbag

Asking for rep is asking for -rep, earn it by adding usefull and helpfull comments/threads

Edited by Spork
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 19/05/2018 at 3:39 AM, Anonymous User said:

Yeah, needs moved since it can't be towed or just remove it from the game since it really stands no purpose since Indies don't have Hinds anymore

Indies had Hinds?

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Drew said:

Indies had Hinds?

Yup, Rasman got strafed every 10 minutes and 20 people would die every time.

18 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Yup, Rasman got strafed every 10 minutes and 20 people would die every time.

When in the hell was this? So they could just purchase them at indie base?

6 hours ago, Drew said:

When in the hell was this? So they could just purchase them at indie base?

Ye, back when Dnice owned it. Never bought on myself since the M2 landrover was my fav and still is.

On 23/05/2018 at 5:12 AM, Anonymous User said:

Ye, back when Dnice owned it. Never bought on myself since the M2 landrover was my fav and still is.

Wow lol, should def reimplement it into server, would be a fun time

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.