Sign in to follow this  
thotkitti

GO away AA12HE

I, like many other players, do not appreciate the aa12 HE pellets, they are way overpowered, and all the cops have to do is shoot an aa12 he magazine at the wall next to bank to kill the robber which is just as stupid as the fact that the bank can be blown up, im sure many will agree with me that the aa12 HE pellets are too op to even be a suporter weapon and should be tiehr removed or made be a higher price. Thanks

It can be used by any supporter faction and not everyone has supporter. I honestly don't see it too often so to me it's not a huge deal.  it also realizes on being in somewhat close range with makes it a horrible gun at distances over 100m.   

It's $3000 everytime you shoot a HE round, its not *THAT* cheap.

I'm Impartial on this though, I refuse to actually use it as my patrol weapon and think that everyone who uses them are cheap :3.

The only time i use them is to payback someone who used it against me.

2 hours ago, Supersahen said:

I'm Impartial on this though, I refuse to actually use it as my patrol weapon and think that everyone who uses them are cheap :3.

lol I don't mind when people do that its funny 

It's just a perk of being supporter. It sucks, it really does. But everyone can apply for supporter and get access to it

So -1

I'm a bit bias on this because I really love the gun but it does have its drawbacks. For instance you can't use it in checkpoints and such unless you risk killing friendlies and it does not have great range. However once you know how to use it, it can be accurate up to 300 meters. The AA12 HE is only an effective weapon it towns and close quarter because of its short range so an easy way to combat it is by useing a rifle and snipeing or something like that. I personally have never used it to kill bank robbers while they are still in the bank to avoid collateral. On this point I also avoid using it when I am inside buildings in general to avoid colatoral So basically this weapon it only good when in towns and when not in buildings.

8 hours ago, Supersahen said:

Cops can shoot till 1 bullet is left in the magazine then die and the magazine/s will refill to max once you re-spawn. It's basically a one time purchase for a gun the fires HE rounds at high ROF with minimal recoil or reload time.

The AA-12 HE is the scum of this game but honestly since it is a supporter perk it should stay. But anyone who uses it is garbage.

I see lots of people say it doesn't have range or something like that the only problem most combat is between 100m-300m so the AA12 HE  just rips through u i don't  mind the AA12 it self but the he shell are far to overpowered 1 shot near the wall u are and say good bye to your body as it turns to mist so either the  shells need to be removed or made more expensive so u don't have someone with 6 mags running around

6 minutes ago, TheDevilApe said:

more expensive so u don't have someone with 6 mags running around

I'll buy it still. It's insanely overpowered

1 minute ago, JumpyWizard said:

I'll buy it still. It's insanely overpowered

so if its that insanely overpowered why has  nothing been done about it , it destroys peoples  experiences who want to do some basic  pvp when they get shelled

Edited by TheDevilApe

4 minutes ago, TheDevilApe said:

so if its that insanely overpowered why has  nothing been done about it , it destroys peoples  experiences who want to do some basic  pvp when they get shelled

I think nothing has been done because the mods use it themselves

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Michael said:

This is such a stupid statement.

8 hours ago, Michael said:

Or maybe its because until now, there were no complaints regarding the gun or its ammunition...

7 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Or maybe its because until now, there were no complaints regarding the gun or its ammunition...

That and it’s arma..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Supersahen said:

TYPICAL, all the staff are coming out to defend there precious op gun now. /s

So you assume that because we are staff we have no right to defend our opinions? We are players like everyone else and we are people as well so we have opinions. Just because we are staff does not mean that we no longer have opinions. If you are saying that it won't be removed because staff use it then you must not know how the staff team is organized. All the moderators have no more power than every other player when it comes to what weapons are and are not allowed.  The only people on the staff team that would actually make that decision would be management which is unknown, Giovani and comrade potato and none of these people have made a statement one way or the other. From what I have seen, none of the management even use the aa12.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Elijah said:

So you assume that because we are staff we have no right to defend our opinions? We are players like everyone else and we are people as well so we have opinions. Just because we are staff does not mean that we no longer have opinions. If you are saying that it won't be removed because staff use it then you must not know how the staff team is organized. All the moderators have no more power than every other player when it comes to what weapons are and are not allowed.  The only people on the staff team that would actually make that decision would be management which is unknown, Giovani and comrade potato and none of these people have made a statement one way or the other. From what I have seen, none of the management even use the aa12.

lol

6 hours ago, Supersahen said:

TYPICAL, all the staff are coming out to defend there precious op gun now. /s

It’s been apart of tlx for 4 years and there has never been a problem until now. Grow up. I’ll look into this, but chances if it being removed are very slim. Chance of the price going up on the HE rounds could be a thing. Topic is being locked to prevent further arguing.