Unknown

A New Beginning...part 2..

Choose an Option  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Choose an Option

• Continue how TLX is and keep Opfor
    • Make a Futuristic TLX and Remove Opfor
    • Make a Futuristic TLX and Keep opfor but change them to rebels.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/18 at 03:25 AM

On 5/16/2018 at 4:48 AM, Unknown said:
  1. Make a futuristic TLX and make it to where NATO has won the war and the Opfor forces retreated from Takistan.

I think you mixed them up, Opfor always wins.

3 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Negative.

So far nato has surrendered everytime

1 minute ago, Kane said:

So far nato has surrendered everytime

I haven’t played NATO during a war yet B|

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

I haven’t played NATO during a war yet B|

OOF, but for real if you get a good player on NATO and AA since all Opfor uses is jets and helis then bodda bing babyyyyyyyy you win

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anonymous User said:

OOF, but for real if you get a good player on NATO and AA since all Opfor uses is jets and helis then bodda bing babyyyyyyyy you win

We use helis and jets because thats what nato uses on us, We have legit battle plans we follow to win every war

opfor wins except those times where civs held blufor cap and forced a ceasefire.

1 hour ago, staan said:

opfor wins except those times where civs held blufor cap and forced a ceasefire.

Well, Then no comptent opfor was on

On 5/17/2018 at 1:10 PM, Wolfslayer said:

Can you guys just stop trying to remove opfor.

If its what the community wants then it may happen. But by the looks of it, it looks like its gonna be here to stay.

I do  like the whole North/south divide only problem is hindfor people siting in hinds for 4 hours and not letting indeps go north and have fun and the fact that all some people do is sit in the hinds  ruins the whole rp side  of it, there is very little rp on opfor side and it makes it  boring to play

13 minutes ago, TheDevilApe said:

I do  like the whole North/south divide only problem is hindfor people siting in hinds for 4 hours and not letting indeps go north and have fun and the fact that all some people do is sit in the hinds  ruins the whole rp side  of it, there is very little rp on opfor side and it makes it  boring to play

This is for Arma 3, restrictions can be easily placed based off of rank

Just now, Unknown said:

This is for Arma 3, restrictions can be easily placed based off of rank

ye i understand it for Arma 3 and i hope if we do get to keep opfor they are more rp  friendly and more boots on the ground like some people have said