Sign in to follow this  
Elijah

Stat reset

I have started to notice that lots of people have over 100mill or more in their account and there has not been a stat reset in the entire time I have played on TLX (almost 4 months) and I know that there will be a stat reset when the update comes out but as we don't know how long that will take I would like to have a server wide stat reset now and if needed we can have another stat reset when the update is released. It has just been way to long since the last stat wipe and at this point the new players can't keep up and enjoy the game as well because there are a bunch of people who have been playing for a while with maxed accounts. I vote that we have a stat wipe now in order to give new players a chance to catch up with the rest of the server.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 2

+1 I miss the fortnightly stat wipes on RISE ;)

Used to give people a good reason to spend money rather than just hoard it

5 hours ago, Supersahen said:

+1 I miss the fortnightly stat wipes on RISE ;)

Used to give people a good reason to spend money rather than just hoard it

I agree. It was fun. I'm way too greedy now

I personally don't like the idea of fortnightly stat resets but once or twice a month might work.

• Like 2

if fortnightly stat resets become a thing then it may cause a lack of people on the server because i know some people come on to relax and have fun after a long day not come on and have to make a foot hold for them selves. Elijah has a point in have once a month resets but anything more then would need a rework in the cost of weapons and vics.

• Like 2

Stat resets will start being done on the 1st of every month, like it use to be. They will also be done on every major update (for Arma 3).

• Thanks 1