Sign in to follow this  
Masten24

Servers people

The people on this server seem to whine about every little thing, whine when you give warnings then shoot them down,There robbing the bank but i should not shoot them i need to  use a taser instead,Oh you killed 6 cops and when you are killed you complained that it was unfair and did not use beanbag shot come on I am getting ticked that because you did not do things their way that its bad and you should call an admin. I can not even play blufore when there is only 2 other cops the bank gets robbed every second and indeps are shooting into donator or camping spam its just drains the life out of this game and the last good takistan server on arma2.

Edited by Masten24
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Masten24 said:

The people on this server seem to whine about every little thing, whine when you give warnings then shoot them down,

Your first statement is an over generalization of the entire TLX community and for that you should be ashamed of yourself.

also unless you have a valid reason for wanting a plane or helicopter to land like a terror threat or a war or something then its just a dick move to give a rapid warning then lighting up a flying vehicle (whether against the rules or not its still a dick move).

18 hours ago, Masten24 said:

There robbing the bank but i should not shoot them i need to  use a taser instead

Yeah, you're a cop unless they shot at you or another civlians life is in direct danger why would you not use a taser? if you value human life so little that you'd rather shoot an armed suspect than try and de escalate and create a rich RP scenario then you should not be playing Blufor.

19 hours ago, Masten24 said:

Oh you killed 6 cops and when you are killed you complained that it was unfair and did not use beanbag shot come on I am getting ticked that because you did not do things their way that its bad and you should call an admin.

I dont even know how to refute this statement its not even english. and if they kill 6 cops infront of you then yeah you can kill them but if they're wanted for a cop(s) murder it doesnt give you the right to light them up. sure you can take precautionary measures like calling for backup and keeping your distance but you almost never have the right to KOS any civilian unless you yourself have witnessed an act of violence by that player towards another.

19 hours ago, Masten24 said:

I can not even play blufore when there is only 2 other cops the bank gets robbed every second and indeps are shooting into donator or camping spam its just drains the life out of this game and the last good takistan server on arma2.

if there are few blufor on consider working together to stop the bank robberies. its not hard. be creative. as for indeps shooting into donator i mean you cant take damage while in donator sooo your statement is false there. and camping blufor base? seriously? you have 360 degrees of freedom around the base from which you can leave the area safely and covertly. if theres an armor threat call martial law or even better theres a special thing called joint ops where the south can help you out.

2 hours ago, ConReese Whurston said:

Your first statement is an over generalization of the entire TLX community and for that you should be ashamed of yourself.

also unless you have a valid reason for wanting a plane or helicopter to land like a terror threat or a war or something then its just a dick move to give a rapid warning then lighting up a flying vehicle (whether against the rules or not its still a dick move).

Yeah, you're a cop unless they shot at you or another civlians life is in direct danger why would you not use a taser? if you value human life so little that you'd rather shoot an armed suspect than try and de escalate and create a rich RP scenario then you should not be playing Blufor.

I dont even know how to refute this statement its not even english. and if they kill 6 cops infront of you then yeah you can kill them but if they're wanted for a cop(s) murder it doesnt give you the right to light them up. sure you can take precautionary measures like calling for backup and keeping your distance but you almost never have the right to KOS any civilian unless you yourself have witnessed an act of violence by that player towards another.

if there are few blufor on consider working together to stop the bank robberies. its not hard. be creative. as for indeps shooting into donator i mean you cant take damage while in donator sooo your statement is false there. and camping blufor base? seriously? you have 360 degrees of freedom around the base from which you can leave the area safely and covertly. if theres an armor threat call martial law or even better theres a special thing called joint ops where the south can help you out.

#1 Blufor might be police but they are a military force, this is a 3rd world country, not a 1st world country. The taser have a max range of 100m with M1014, no chance of getting close especially if their is a sniper watching you.

#2 seriously? How stupid can you get? They have KOSed a couple of cops, have a warrant on their head for the murder and will shoot on-sight, of course you can & should, their is no RP with someone who just wants to death match.

#3 Blufor’s lack of communication is a big hinderance here, expecting them to work together is like telling the indies to work together. You can’t taj damage in donator, but vehicles can, I have seen multiple account of it happening. The “freedom” you speak of is a No-Mans land, as soon as you are out of safe zone, you can be targeted by everything from a BRDM-2 ATGM to a ZU-23 to a sniper, it’s not free, it’s a kill zone. Martial law and armour won’t do much good because as soon as they are out, everything will focus on the armour, prioritising targets. As for joint Ops, I think most of Opfor command refuse to help blufor due to their idiocy and the dick behaviour exhibited by some of the members.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drew said:

#1 Blufor might be police but they are a military force, this is a 3rd world country, not a 1st world country. The taser have a max range of 100m with M1014, no chance of getting close especially if their is a sniper watching you.

#2 seriously? How stupid can you get? They have KOSed a couple of cops, have a warrant on their head for the murder and will shoot on-sight, of course you can & should, their is no RP with someone who just wants to death match.

#3 Blufor’s lack of communication is a big hinderance here, expecting them to work together is like telling the indies to work together. You can’t taj damage in donator, but vehicles can, I have seen multiple account of it happening. The “freedom” you speak of is a No-Mans land, as soon as you are out of safe zone, you can be targeted by everything from a BRDM-2 ATGM to a ZU-23 to a sniper, it’s not free, it’s a kill zone. Martial law and armour won’t do much good because as soon as they are out, everything will focus on the armour, prioritising targets. As for joint Ops, I think most of Opfor command refuse to help blufor due to their idiocy and the dick behaviour exhibited by some of the members.

firstly using smoke grenades and stun grenades will allow you to close the gap and go in for the taze, if there's a sniper then hes obviously a threat and you can terminate the threat as for the guy at the bank you can deal with it accordingly. Secondly as a police officer you generally shouldn't use a force above that of the individual you are in contact with like I said, if you've lost visual then you cant ascertain that its the same individual you first came into contact with and should deal with that appropriately.

and finally Independents always work together when im on so you obviously have a skewed view of the faction and the people that play. Moreover you dont need armor to leave or deal with a safezone camp, if they have a 360 view of the place you need to focus fire on one contact and deal with it one at a time it requires teamwork and if you think blufor is entirely filled with bad players then you need to re evaluate yourself because I believe everyone has the potential to be a good player. the game aint hard just understand the mechanics of the game thats all there is to it. also the safezone is not only a 2D box you can very well take a heli to like 1500m above the safezone while still in the safezone then nose dive and fly away before they can figure out if you've left yet.

Also maybe Opfor doesnt want to help you because of an attitude towards your friends like that

Edited by ConReese Whurston
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, ConReese Whurston said:

firstly using smoke grenades and stun grenades will allow you to close the gap and go in for the taze, if there's a sniper then hes obviously a threat and you can terminate the threat as for the guy at the bank you can deal with it accordingly. Secondly as a police officer you generally shouldn't use a force above that of the individual you are in contact with like I said, if you've lost visual then you cant ascertain that its the same individual you first came into contact with and should deal with that appropriately.

and finally Independents always work together when im on so you obviously have a skewed view of the faction and the people that play. Moreover you dont need armor to leave or deal with a safezone camp, if they have a 360 view of the place you need to focus fire on one contact and deal with it one at a time it requires teamwork and if you think blufor is entirely filled with bad players then you need to re evaluate yourself because I believe everyone has the potential to be a good player. the game aint hard just understand the mechanics of the game thats all there is to it. also the safezone is not only a 2D box you can very well take a heli to like 1500m above the safezone while still in the safezone then nose dive and fly away before they can figure out if you've left yet.

Also maybe Opfor doesnt want to help you because of an attitude towards your friends like that

Lol your an idiot, i am one of the main players of Opfor, I have had friends play as blufor and as soon as they start, they immediately hate it,to hold everyone in good standards and only setting yourself up for disappointment. Smoke won’t work if targets always on the move, you are NOT police, you are a military force (NATO) an actual army. So shooting a enemy combatant is fine, regardless of faction. You do need armour to deal with a safe zone camp, you can have snipers all around, kind of hard to to find an enemy that is somewhere in a 2+km radius, they’re are many hiding spots, so using a Stryker M2 with thermal isn’t a bad idea. Indies being organised? You mean only trying to use bikes and fals? I will have credit to indies like best mike and frosty for being crafty with what they do but majority are just random players who join to DM then rage quit when they get killed by Opfor.

Opfor don’t help due to the trolls like Shark, to a add a personal note, I don’t/didn’t help Blufor because they won’t listen to instructions. Ie leaving an area because I am about to provide long range fire. On top of it, they act like cocky little cunts that get fucked even by indies and yet they brag.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ConReese Whurston said:

First that why i said seem not everyone most are cool amazing players,And when i tell someone to land during martial law they should land,I do not just tell them to land without a reason how abusive do i seem as bluefore ?

On 5/12/2018 at 1:02 AM, Drew said:

Indies being organised? You mean only trying to use bikes and fals? I will have credit to indies like best mike and frosty for being crafty with what they do but majority are just random players who join to DM then rage quit when they get killed by Opfor.

Im abit insulted youd give credit for indies to a player who was banned for metagaming and severe trolling. If thats being crafty then maybe someone else is the idiot. For the past week Ive played there has been much more teamwork on the indie side (last night being one of those noghts.).

Most those who buy bikes buy them for two reasons. Budget or stealth. I dont k ow about you all but a bomb rigged bike is easier to hide then a bomb rigged car or truck. As for the Fal ive heard stories of a single mag taking out a stryker or something. You put a CZ550 in ConReese's hands and he'll being down most helicopters. 

Everyone has a biase when it comes to the other factions one way or another. And I'll admit i was a salty rager at one point. But I adapted and learned to be patient but extra cheeki. 

Tl;dr Ill be in your back yard peeing on your flowers. With my Akm/IED combo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SlimBone said:

Im abit insulted youd give credit for indies to a player who was banned for metagaming and severe trolling. If thats being crafty then maybe someone else is the idiot. For the past week Ive played there has been much more teamwork on the indie side (last night being one of those noghts.).

Most those who buy bikes buy them for two reasons. Budget or stealth. I dont k ow about you all but a bomb rigged bike is easier to hide then a bomb rigged car or truck. As for the Fal ive heard stories of a single mag taking out a stryker or something. You put a CZ550 in ConReese's hands and he'll being down most helicopters. 

Everyone has a biase when it comes to the other factions one way or another. And I'll admit i was a salty rager at one point. But I adapted and learned to be patient but extra cheeki. 

Tl;dr Ill be in your back yard peeing on your flowers. With my Akm/IED combo.

Lol, I wasn’t aware one of them was banned. Haven’t been on in a few weeks. Stealth sounds like a good idea but fails if you are inetercepted by a vehicle with radar. A fall can do that, it’s got similar armour to a M113, so fal or akm will go through. Cz550? Maybe for a little bird and Huey, what about venom or Mi-8? Good choice, learn, adapt, overcome. Always be extra cheeki breeki.

ps: if you’re going to piss on anything, piss on the lemon tree for me would you?

Far as I recall the venom is just a huey with better payloads. And must Russian vics in arma have two sheet thick toilet paper for armor. And for bikes I thought they didn't show up on radar which is why they are highly deployed. As for the ban yeah did you ever look at all the strikes he had on ts? Kid got himself a record.

I will agree with you though on frosty though I've only seen him play blufor or opfor. But was a worthy enemy when in battle. As is the same for alot of recent blufor players. You all have been worthy opposition!

P.S. with how often I piss I'll get every lemon tree and potato patch!

Edited by SlimBone
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SlimBone said:

Far as I recall the venom is just a huey with better payloads. And must Russian vics in arma have two sheet thick toilet paper for armor. And for bikes I thought they didn't show up on radar which is why they are highly deployed. As for the ban yeah did you ever look at all the strikes he had on ts? Kid got himself a record.

I will agree with you though on frosty though I've only seen him play blufor or opfor. But was a worthy enemy when in battle. As is the same for alot of recent blufor players. You all have been worthy opposition!

P.S. with how often I piss I'll get every lemon tree and potato patch!

The Venom has more armor than your everyday Huey but the engine is still the most unarmored thing I have ever seen. I shot one down in a turn from 800 meters away with a SVD but the rockets and miniguns on that thing are real good so best to avoid it overall.

1 hour ago, Anonymous User said:

The Venom has more armor than your everyday Huey but the engine is still the most unarmored thing I have ever seen. I shot one down in a turn from 800 meters away with a SVD but the rockets and miniguns on that thing are real good so best to avoid it overall.

Tdh though not often are venoms used unless theres a war. More likely to see a blackhawk. Mostly opfor runs air units. Blufor more likely to whip out a stryker or an avenger.

As for myself I've been spending more time south. Plenty of stuff to pee on. Unless theres not alot of opfor on thats when I move North. I try to share my love as equal as I can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

Tdh though not often are venoms used unless theres a war. More likely to see a blackhawk. Mostly opfor runs air units. Blufor more likely to whip out a stryker or an avenger.

As for myself I've been spending more time south. Plenty of stuff to pee on. Unless theres not alot of opfor on thats when I move North. I try to share my love as equal as I can.

Honestly the best strat as indie is to grab and RPG with 3 rockets along with an AK of FAL and just keep hiding and moving.

2 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

Honestly the best strat as indie is to grab and RPG with 3 rockets along with an AK of FAL and just keep hiding and moving.

"You mean only trying to use bikes and fals?" Dont use a Fal others will think your unorganized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

"You mean only trying to use bikes and fals?" Dont use a Fal others will think your unorganized.

lmao the FAL is probably one of the best cheap guns indies get. If think that you're unorganized for using a good gun the gtfo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

lmao the FAL is probably one of the best cheap guns indies get. If think that you're unorganized for using a good gun the gtfo

Yeah its a quote from above...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SlimBone said:

Tdh though not often are venoms used unless theres a war.

lul Because they are martial law vehicles and supporter only, you have to just get rid of them as soon as martial law/war is over and only for supporters.

19 hours ago, SlimBone said:

And for bikes I thought they didn't show up on radar which is why they are highly deployed

Everything shows up on Radar that you can get into. The only thing which doesn't show up on Radar is a person on foot.

8 minutes ago, Supersahen said:

lul Because they are martial law vehicles and supporter only, you have to just get rid of them as soon as martial law/war is over and only for supporters.

Everything shows up on Radar that you can get into. The only thing which doesn't show up on Radar is a person on foot.

A bicycle wont show up either 

9 minutes ago, Spork said:

A bicycle wont show up either 

Ah Yes, i always forget about bikes. They also don't show up on Radar

5 hours ago, Supersahen said:

Lul because they are martial law vehicles and supporter only, you have to just get rid of them as soon as martial law/war is over and only for supporters.

Sorry yes you're correct they are martial law vics. None the less they are still less likely to use air assests compaired to Opfor whos got a whole group made for refining opfors airforce.

Turning that big stick they've been swinging into more of an axe. They still leave a mess behind (An almost completely leveled south).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Sorry yes you're correct they are martial law vics. None the less they are still less likely to use air assests compaired to Opfor whos got a whole group made for refining opfors airforce.

Turning that big stick they've been swinging into more of an axe. They still leave a mess behind (An almost completely leveled south).

You do know that opfor is a corrupt government we might have the same rules as blufor but are not confined to use them in the way they are put there. 

This is why opfor have access to certain vics like a t-72 or a jet 

To my understanding opfor are more likely to always be in martial law as indy have taken over a part of their land 

1 hour ago, Mr. EyeBrows said:

You do know that opfor is a corrupt government we might have the same rules as blufor but are not confined to use them in the way they are put there. 

Oh yes all too aware. Maybe the most used line by opfor. And I'm not mad if I was i wouldnt run to the south to pee on stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Oh yes all too aware. Maybe the most used line by opfor. And I'm not mad if I was i wouldnt run to the south to pee on stuff.

So you took a piss in my water bottle at checkpoint. I will find you and take a dump in your milk.

10 minutes ago, Spork said:

So you took a piss in my water bottle at checkpoint. I will find you and take a dump in your milk.

Jokes on you im one of those lactose white people problems. 

• Like 1

I have been on the server for about 3 weeks now and all the people I have met are great!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.