• Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    New Zealand
  • Time zone you live in
    NZST
  • Date of Birth
    06/04/1990
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Found it back in 2014/15. On this server currently 12665 mins.
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am a 28 year old meat popsicle, a father of one, currently studying at university while I take a well overdue break from contracting. I am pretty chilled out most of the time, although I can lose my cool like everyone. I am always down for a bit of shit talking and jesting, I can take as good as I get.. I have played arma2/dayz since 2012 and can say it is probably the game I have enjoyed the most during my gaming life. It always draws me back regardless of what mod or game mode it is. I know not everyone in the community will react positively to this application, but that is expected. Im only here to offer myself as a helping hand.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    The main reason I would like to help out with staff is that during the times that I tend to play, the staff from around the globe are asleep or busy with work/school, and are just unable to help... we have problems where people use this to their advantage and use the time to break rules and make the general experience less enjoyable for others. My studies are about to conclude for the year and I will find myself with a lot more spare time as I did prior to February. Because of this, I will be online a bit more often as I was earlier in the year, id like to use the time to assist in community/server. I am always open to hearing all sides of a story and dealing with problems fairly for all parties involved. I like helping and teaching people when the need arises.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Unlike most of the people here, I was not a member/staff of RISE or the DNICE days etc... (what a fucking casual). I have been an admin on a few dayz Epoch servers, a couple of overwatch mod servers and I have owned and run my own Epoch and Origins servers. I know its not a walk in the park all the time. Having a child has taught me how to deal with younger folk extremely well, to relate to them and how to better control my temper when dealing to them when the need arises. In my line of work I am always in charge of a small team of other tradesmen, I have 8 years worth of experience as a site foreman for my fathers concrete contracting business - running crews and organizing logistics, payments, dealing with disagreements, liaising with clients and all the other goodies entailed.... all while getting in the mud myself. I know how to manage my time and that of my subordinates effectively. I know this is not in game experience, so to speak. But its real life experience with people that can be used accordingly, as the people make the server what it is. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I look forward to seeing both the positive and negative feedback. Cheers, Ash.
Edited by Smidge Griffkin
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Masten24 said:

-1 Looses it too fast,l seems to be toxic whenever something does not go his way,

I don't really think it's appropriate to give negative rep to someone because they filed a player report against you.

https://tlx-gaming.com/topic/733-masten-the-lord-of-vdm/

With this in mind, I don't intend on counting this against Smidge Griffkin's application.

• Like 1

+1 server does need an admin for when EST are asleep. 

+1 Well rounded individual

+1 I did construction back in the day (backend shift management and accounting) Can confirm its a bitch of a job but it takes a solid mind to do it.

-1 "how to better control my temper when dealing to them when the need arises."   usually coming forward and mentioning that you can now 'control' your temper means you've had temper issues in the past now im a man of not letting your past define you however sometimes the individuals ability to think they can do something is far often greater than their actual ability to do something.

Overall +2 Definitely a candidate worth TLX time and energy. have played with him a few times will most certainly out perform most of the staff currently on the server in either management or gameplay. No offence :D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ConReese Whurston said:

usually coming forward and mentioning that you can now 'control' your temper means you've had temper issues in the past

Oh yea, there is no denying that. I was once a teenage lad myself, its human nature... I don't think I have better control over myself nowadays.... I know it. You might not, but that's because you don't know me. Yet.

Thanks for the feedback guv.

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.

• Thanks 1