Sign in to follow this  
Silkofoxx

Cowboy

[Player name] : Cowboy

[Date issue occured] : 10/05/2018 - 11:59am , New Zealand 

[Issue] : Opfor in north with a hind with out permission from an officer of opfor or higher up member , shot me in safe zones 3 times within 10 minute intervals of me repairing my tank and then the last strike destroying my tank in a safe zone , this is the civ supporter shop sorry I wasn't the one who did the videos but you can clearly see that ive been fired at when he arrived in the merlin while i was afk having a smoke in safe zone , 

[Evidence] :

Edited by Silkofoxx

If you look at the times you will see he fired while I was inside safe zone first two times so ofcourse a little anger would happen . and if you look at the start of the video of the top one he literally just killed someone and they just complained about the person killing and camping supporter civ spawn there was a reason ,why I was angry

the entire side chat as civ was saying ELITEP meme's

Edited by Silkofoxx

In the first clip I am seeing you firing at his helicopter, or Smidge, whatever... Then whoever is driving evades into the safezone... after shooting at the heli you evade into the safezone which breaks the rule of Section 2 Rule 2 "You cannot enter a safezone to escape an engagement."  Though he was wrong for shooting at you in a safezone you shouldn't haven engaged him and fled to the safezone, if anything you go away from it and you fight him or go try and hide. The second clip I see that he had shot you in the safezone damaging your tank and a cop's SUV for no reason, but I can't make that judgement because you could have engaged him prior to the incident of him rocketing that safezone like you did in the first clip. 

3 hours ago, Fakie said:

In the first clip I am seeing you firing at his helicopter, or Smidge, whatever... Then whoever is driving evades into the safezone... after shooting at the heli you evade into the safezone which breaks the rule of Section 2 Rule 2 "You cannot enter a safezone to escape an engagement."  Though he was wrong for shooting at you in a safezone you shouldn't haven engaged him and fled to the safezone, if anything you go away from it and you fight him or go try and hide. The second clip I see that he had shot you in the safezone damaging your tank and a cop's SUV for no reason, but I can't make that judgement because you could have engaged him prior to the incident of him rocketing that safezone like you did in the first clip. 

Yes I agree completely and accept my punishment for my actions at 351 mins uptime that was the only time we engaged the mi-24 ( Cowboy ) never fired once before hand, Aleks was also with us  when we first arrived at supporter safe zone in another T-34 in the area and would have witnessed that we went there by the rules 
But judging from the time you can see I had not started this he has just randomly started shooting us in a safe zone and destroyed tank at repair for ages and didn't even know who it was at first. and if you read the chat even my own actions it needed to be reported.

with the full video you will find I was waiting in help chat for over 45 minutes before hand too.

he broke role play and I triggered I now feel how tristan must of felt then when I made my first mistake

here is a  15 min video of the second attack when smidge first found out who was bombing me in safe zone for no reason , each attack that cowboy did was 25 minutes apart almost like he knew that youtube you can only upload videos up to 15 min max . and you can see in the 3rd video that I was here way before here on this video

Edited by Silkofoxx

10 minutes ago, Fakie said:

The second clip I see that he had shot you in the safezone damaging your tank and a cop's SUV for no reason, but I can't make that judgement because you could have engaged him prior to the incident of him rocketing that safezone like you did in the first clip

I can get the footage a bit further back if so required, to show that we didn't fire on him apart from the first video (videos are not in order). Regardless, it almost seemed as if those rockets were intended for the fleeing Blufor, not us. That video in particular was to show the arrival of the Blufor and the rocket barrage that followed him. In the first video we all gone done fucked up lol.

Edited by Smidge Griffkin

Micheal was also in my gunner seat before hand and was with me when I first entered civ supporter zone , he will vouch that I was not being shot at and no bluefor in the area when I first arrived there 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.