Sign in to follow this  
Giovanni

A New Beginning

Good evening everyone,

It is with great sorrow that I announce my resignation from the position of Director, effective this week. There is a possibility that I may stick around behind the scenes however this isn't certain. I have not yet determined who will be taking my place, however I have faith in whoever steps up to the plate to restore the server's reputation and bring us forward to Arma 3 Takistan Life.

Unfortunately, my time to work on the server recently has been slim to none. My actions, or lack thereof, have left the community neglected while development has gone stale. Life for me outside TLX and gaming in general has become increasingly busy and demanding of my attention. It will only become busier as summer rolls along and I begin working full time.

I have tried my best to live up to the player's standards but I regretfully can't meet them, and therefore I feel it is in the community's best interests to pass it along to someone who can. A lot needs to be done to get things in shape and I don't have the motivation to do it all myself.

I've enjoyed the past 3 years as a member of the TLX community, and I'm glad I had the chance to own the server for the past half year. It has been a pleasure working and playing with many new people. This isn't the end of my time here but it will be an extended period of absence.

I will be eager to see the direction the server takes with a newly appointed Director and I will gladly pitch in when possible.

Giovanni

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 6

You have done a great job with this server and this community. I want to thank you for all the time, effort, and money you have invested so that the rest of us can enjoy playing on TLX. I will miss you greatly and I wish you the best of luck

• Like 1

So no more chicken for president that steals your liquor?

Never personally spoken with you however judging by the work you have put into the server and dedication over the past three years I can quite confidently say that whatever your future holds it will be met with great success and I wish you the best of luck.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.