FireByMisFire

Terror Hideout

When you try to buy Weapons.  it  says  you need  Pmc Journeyman Licences.    Had to relog in pmc  slot  to  add licences after save  had  to relog  in to civ spot.  i then was able  to buy Weapons20180506082957_1.thumb.jpg.2d944992f7c73bd33650600873dbebdc.jpg20180506084421_1.thumb.jpg.d8ebb200a81551903855c162777cfae7.jpg

20180506084408_2.jpg

16 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Random :/ I have never come across this issue before. I wonder if it has anything to do with stat saves...

I don’t believe it has anything to do with the stat saves. It has to do with item arrays...not 100% sure tho.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unknown said:

I don’t believe it has anything to do with the stat saves. It has to do with item arrays...not 100% sure tho.

It's in the master array. I thought I fixed this a long time ago but it's possible I missed some items...

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.