Michael

Help Me Get My Wrongful Ban Appealed

I was wrongfully banned by jake after the last war when opfor was beaten back and I killed him, he said I told someone to kill themselves, but this is not true!

there was a man who said "I'm going to kill myself" I replied, "yes you should".

This is not ban worthy, can you help me.

I mean you kind of just admitted to it so, plus its only for two days

1 minute ago, King said:

I mean you kind of just admitted to it so, plus its only for two days

what i am trying to say is i should not have been banned for it.

This topic is being locked as well. The ban was justified as I believe my staff member when he said you came into the channel and told someone to kill themself. That will not be tolerated in TLX. You already had a strike for rule breaking, which this is your second offense. A second offense in most cases warrant a 2 day ban, which you received. Do NOT make any more topics regarding this topic other wise I will extend your ban. You have 1 day to go...if you feel a need too, feel free to report me to Giovanni for the decision.