Sign in to follow this  
BEST MIKE

Add more rules to bank

There should be more rules to bank so people can't just rob it and disconnect or rob it a thousand times every minute it makes bank cancerous 

Agree with this suggestion. Do you have any bank rule suggestions besides this one?

i do believe people who rob then disconnect should be punished, thats failrp and metagaming. My bank rule suggestion is to buy bank insurance.

I also think people who blow it up to stop robberies should be punished. 

5 minutes ago, staan said:

i do believe people who rob then disconnect should be punished, thats failrp and metagaming. My bank rule suggestion is to buy bank insurance.

Possibly a stat wipe as well.

I think there should be a physical limit scripted in, so that the bank can only be robbed every 30mins-1hr and only when there's 5+ cops on. Perhaps more effort should go into robbing the bank such as the purchasing of extra equipment such as explosives or a saw to bust the safes open.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 0rbz said:

30mins-1hr

i agree with orbz the bank gets robbed way too much and it needs to be harder ro rob it i lose atleast 30 bank insurance a day from the amount of times they rob it

Why raise the required amount of Blufor online to 5? 3 is plenty unless you are dealing with a large group of bank robbers...  If Blufor are being slack and not responding to robberies then the issue is not the number of officers online, its the attitude of those playing already.
Bank robbing does not need a longer cooldown, you cant hit the same safe twice in a row anyway.... in the time it takes to hit all 3 safes, any half competent officer can come in and do what needs to be done. I like @0rbz suggestion of requiring more gear to crack the safe, Its strange we have to have a weapon but are not required to bring in a sledgehammer or jackhammer to actually open the safe etc...

What needs to happen is the Blufor/Police need to maintain a presence at the bank to deter criminals. The only reason we rob it so often is because some of the current Blufor roster are fucking useless....
As for people disconnecting after robbing the bank, it needs to be treated just like combat logging, and they should have the money removed by staff.

So IMO we don't need more rules regarding robberies. We just need Blufor to pull finger and actually respond to robberies correctly......e.g tasers and gas grenades, not an almighty barrage of nades or a TOW the bank or just storming the building guns blazing without making comms. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.