King

Resignation

I want to begin by saying I am serious this time haha, and I do not plan to go out in a blaze of glory like the few from a month ago.  I will be resigning effective Friday the 11th, Not because I "think the server is dying" or "there's no updates" I honestly think its fun to play the server anyway without them. I have had a great few months getting to know the entire staff team and many of the players on the server. Granted some parts I hated but for the most part it was usually a great time. I will be resigning because of a couple reasons, one of which is a good friend of mine needs assistance getting back onto his feet after a long couple of weeks. I will be graduating in June and be gone for a majority of the summer on vacation and what not then in August I will be moving to another state further South ( I will not be going into any more detail than this as that is sketchy af). Maybe once life settles down I will be able to rejoin the community but as of current I do not have the time or the energy to deal with staffing this game when it is usually just me past 8 or 9 EST and trying to deal with homework, and life in general. It has just become impossible to juggle everything, although I will be on from time to time known probably as [I.T.O] King which was the past name I used before becoming a staff member. I want to thank everyone for the good times (and the bad) and especially thank the entire staff team for helping through the past couple weeks (Jake in particular). So anyway that's about it. 

Good Luck to Everyone

[TLX] King

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

I'm official resining from TLX since there's been fuck all going on with the server, it's dying also with the constant nothingness the community gets, the server is really unbalanced making it no longer fun to play any side other than blufor or opfor, INDEPS get spawn raped every fucking time being unable to leave their area cause OPFOR decide to camp out all the exits with fucking Hinds and other bullshit, YOU NEED supporter to combat them with IGLA rocket launchers it's pointless to play on the server now, we've been promised updates for a while now and we've had NOTHING for the past MONTH, a lot of the players have left because there's fuck all to do. ZERO RP actually happens when Blu4 just camp in fucking strykers and do fuck all.

This server is literally a shit show now and it's pointless staying here, i'd rather play fucking dating simulators instead of this server.

Edited by Hordan
This is from a big tough guy

39 minutes ago, Hordan said:

I'm official resining from TLX since there's been fuck all going on with the server, it's dying also with the constant nothingness the community gets, the server is really unbalanced making it no longer fun to play any side other than blufor or opfor, INDEPS get spawn raped every fucking time being unable to leave their area cause OPFOR decide to camp out all the exits with fucking Hinds and other bullshit, YOU NEED supporter to combat them with IGLA rocket launchers it's pointless to play on the server now, we've been promised updates for a while now and we've had NOTHING for the past MONTH, a lot of the players have left because there's fuck all to do. ZERO RP actually happens when Blu4 just camp in fucking strykers and do fuck all.

This server is literally a shit show now and it's pointless staying here, i'd rather play fucking dating simulators instead of this server.

Way to ruin a wholesome post.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Hordan said:

Hmm...

https://tlx-gaming.com/topic/530-fuck-it-done-with-the-server/

Let's not take this post off topic please.

Edited by Giovanni

4 hours ago, Hordan said:

If you don’t agree with anything, why the fuck are you still here? Oh wait..

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Unknown said:

If you don’t agree with anything, why the fuck are you still here? Oh wait..

Unknown why do come across as sarcastic and essentially nasty at times? You are the community manager so should you not be setting an example?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fr. Rodriguez said:

Unknown why do come across as sarcastic and essentially nasty at times? You are the community manager so should you not be setting an example?

I am the community manager and do try to set an example but after someone constantly disrespects the community, trolls everyone and constantly complains I’m not going to sit back and not defend the community. I did intend that message to be nasty and sarcastic because I’m tired of it. That’s the only explanation I have. Let’s get back on the original topic please.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fr. Rodriguez said:

Unknown has been putting in a lot of time and effort to improve the server and has been setting a great example. He has been monitoring all posts and has made a TON of great changes for the server. For instance he has been working to create a handbook for staff so that punishments for rule breaking will always be the same for every person depending on how many times they have broken the rule and what rules they broke.

12 hours ago, Elijah said:

Unknown has been putting in a lot of time and effort to improve the server and has been setting a great example. He has been monitoring all posts and has made a TON of great changes for the server. For instance he has been working to create a handbook for staff so that punishments for rule breaking will always be the same for every person depending on how many times they have broken the rule and what rules they broke.

Okay, but when he comments like what I mentioned yesterday, it looks immature...

• Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, Fr. Rodriguez said:

Okay, but when he comments like what I mentioned yesterday, it looks immature...

Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.