Sign in to follow this  
Jake Thompson

Being Kicked for talking on global - FireByMisFire

Hey, I tried to file a bug report but waiting on an email back so I can join forum   What happened was I was accidentally on global and when I was typing my caps turned on global talk it kicked me but at the same time it did not I am not able to exit the game.  I am still in the same place where I was I can look around at the same time I can see people moving around me it still gives you paychecks only way to get out of the game is  Alt f4  and at the same time, you can still talk in Global.  it is  not properly Kicking  out of the game

I only sent this as he cannot sign up on the website.

• Like 1

Email issue has been fixed, he shouldn't have an issue signing up now.

Edited by Giovanni

The talking on global punishes you in a different way then it implied . Instead of kicking you like it says it will you lose the ability to play. Walking with wasd requires you to tap the keys, you cant use tlx keys or scroll wheel options etc. 

It make it hard to play so you have to rejoin the game.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.